EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Die Autosammlung des Sultan von Brunei

Karl

Empfohlene Beiträge

wer Geld hat, sollte es auch ausgeben! um die Wirtschaft in schwung zu halten und Arbeitsplätze zu schaffen.

Allerdings. :-))! Firmen wie Aston Martin oder Bentley würde es ohne den Sultan von Brunei wohl nicht mehr geben.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
Allerdings. :-))! Firmen wie Aston Martin oder Bentley würde es ohne den Sultan von Brunei wohl nicht mehr geben.
Siehe hierzu auch Seite 6 dieses Threads:

"The man who saved Rolls-Royce"...

Ein weiterer, sehr interessanter Artikel aus der Top Gear zum Thema, der hier anhand des Beispieles von Rolls-Royce und Bentley aufzeigt, dass einige der ältesten, renommiertesten Automobilhersteller, -manufakturen und -Veredler der Welt ihr Überleben nach dem Supercar-Hype Ende der 80er, Anfang der 90er (oder zumindest einen zweistelligen Anteil am Umsatz in dieser Zeit) Prinz Jefri und seinem ältesten Sohn, Prinz Hakeem, zu verdanken haben - eine Tatsache, die vermutlich erst in automobilen Geschichtsbüchern ausreichend gewürdigt werden wird.

brunei01za2.jpg

brunei02wl9.jpg

brunei03ny4.jpg

Leider sind die Fahrzeugbezeichnungen zu den Bildern in dem Artikel zum Teil falsch.

Der Einfachheit halber spreche ich weiterhin vom "Sultan von Brunei" - also Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah, Prinz Jefri ist dessen Bruder - als Auftraggeber aller hier gezeigten Einzelstücke - denn wer was wann in Brunei und London erdacht hat wird wohl niemals abschließend geklärt werden können.

He says that this car is allegedly the first turbocharged S-Class for Brunei from the year 1987.
That was written on the webpage where I found the pictures. No more information unfortunately.
...nicht gedacht, das ein F40 dermaßen gut aussehen kann.

1. Sieht ein F40 immer hammermässig aus :evil::D

2. Habe ich insgesamt 33 Fotos von dem weissen F40 :P

Die meisten Fotos sind bekannt, bei Interesse kann ich die mal posten.. Sind aus diversen Foren (inkl. CP) zusammengestohlen. Stellt sich nur die Frage wo die hin müssten (F40-Thread oder hier)..

1. Sieht ein F40 immer hammermässig aus :evil::D

2. Habe ich insgesamt 33 Fotos von dem weissen F40 :P

Die meisten Fotos sind bekannt, bei Interesse kann ich die mal posten.. Sind aus diversen Foren (inkl. CP) zusammengestohlen. Stellt sich nur die Frage wo die hin müssten (F40-Thread oder hier)..

If it's the Hong Kong F40, then probably the F40 thread, since it has nothing to do with Brunei..

I've got a bunch of pics of that one too, I might pitch in if I've got some that you don't have. Can you give a link to that F40 thread?

If it's the Hong Kong F40, then probably the F40 thread, since it has nothing to do with Brunei..

I've got a bunch of pics of that one too, I might pitch in if I've got some that you don't have. Can you give a link to that F40 thread?

You're right, they are all Hong Kong-F40, except the one from the garage. It's the only RHD-picture I have.

I don't have any links, since I always saved the photos on my pc. Maybe you can send me your @-address by PN and I will send my pictures then.

From the High-res FTW series :P:

- Aston Martin Vantage Special Series I -

The Special Series I (,II and III) fullfilled the 1997 request from Prince Jefri for special two door supercars. The Vantage Special Series I was based on the V600 platform. There was a lot of work done under the skin of the Special Series II, wich was also used for the Special Series II's and III's. The 600 BHP engine could easily propel the SS I to 205 MPH.

Three Aston Martin Vantage Special Series I's were made by the Special Projects Group in 1997/1998:

#70505 - Black

#70506 - Titanium Grey

#70507 - Special Red (has been resprayed black later on)

Also pictured is the Mule, that has been used for extensive testing and fine tuning.

If you look at the pictures you can see how the design of this car evolved from the design drawings to the model, to the actual finished car. The end result is truly an amazing car that looks like a modern DB4 GT Zagato. Stunning :]

Direct link to the 14 new images:

http://www.supercars.net/PitLane?viewThread=y&gID=2&fID=0&tID=104217&bottom=330#post345

Link to the Aston Martin page:

http://www.supercars.net/gallery/129612/976/1.html

Mal wieder ein perfektes Beispiel dafür, dass guter Geschmack nicht käuflich ist! Aston Martin ist mir bisher eher durch wunderschöne Fahrzeuge denn durch oberhässliche Hybriden mit Ford Thunderbird-Schnauze und Ferrari Daytona-Heck aufgefallen..

Trotzdem danke für die Bilder! :-))!

- Ferrari Venice & TR Spider update -

Ferrari 456 Venice Spider - 9 pictures of the green car

Ferrari 456 Venice Estate - 5 pictures of the silver car, 7 pictures of the green car

Ferrari 456 Venice Sedan - 1 picture of the yellow car

Ferrari Testarossa Spider - 4 pictures

Ferrari 512 TR Spider - 5 pictures of the blue car, 2 pictures of the black car

http://www.supercars.net/gallery/129612/976/6.html

This is the information I've got on the 11 Brunei TR Spiders:

FER TR SPYDER BP8899 EFF109

FER TR SPYDER BP8890 EFF110 - Red/Black

FER TR SPYDER BP8998 EFF111 - Anthracite/Black

FER TR SPYDER BK75 EFF112 - White/Black

FER TR SPYDER DPD EFF113 - Light Green/Light Green

FER TR SPYDER BP8988 EFG086 - Anthracite/Black

FER TR SPYDER DPD EFG087 - Silver/Red

FER TR SPYDER BP8778 EFG088 - Purple/Black

FER TR SPYDER BP8898 EFG089

FER TR SPYDER BN6326 EFG090 - Silver/Black

FER TR SPYDER BN1779 EFG091 - Blue-Green/Black

The first five start with EFF, while the other six start with EFG. FER TR SPYDER BP8890 EFF110 is the only one of those that I think is red + I've got pictures of a red Testarossa Spider. So maybe EFF stands for Testarossa Spider and EFG for 512TR Spider. If this assumption is true, then I can fill in the only blank spot with the blue 512TR that got pictured in Rome during Ferrari's 50th anniversary and in Singapore during Ferrari's 60th Anniversary:

FER TR SPYDER BP8898 EFG089 - Blue/Black - When in Rome, it was wearing the 'DPD' plates) - s/n #97310

There are three TR Spiders pictured in the gallery:

FER TR SPYDER BP8988 EFG086 - Anthracite/Black

512 TR Spider, spotted in Hong Kong

FER TR SPYDER BP8890 EFF110 - Red/Black

Testarossa Spider, spotted in Singapore during the festivities for the Ferrari 60th Relay. It was wearing Hong Seh stickers, so I think it is owned by Hong Seh (Singapore's Ferrari Dealer).

FER TR SPYDER BP8898 EFG089 - Blue/Black

512TR Spider, spotted in Singapore during the festivities for the Ferrari 60th Relay. It was wearing Hong Seh stickers, so I think it is owned by Hong Seh (Singapore's Ferrari Dealer). It was also photographed in Rome during Ferrari's 50th Anniversary. At that time it was wearing the 'DPD' plates. Serialnumber of this car is #97310.

http://www.supercars.net/PitLane?viewThread=y&gID=2&fID=0&tID=104217&bottom=360#post371

And the rest of the Ferrari update.

http://www.supercars.net/gallery/129612/976/6.html

+ Ferrari 550 Spider - 2 pictures

It would be nice if someone else could confirm this, but according to a source Pininfarina presented, in 1997, at the same time the Ferrari F50 Bolide was presented to the Brunei Royals, their plans for a Ferrari 550 Maranello Spider, Sedan and Estate version, just like the Venice project.

At the time it was unknown wether this new project was given the go-ahead, but now we know that at least a start was made at the 550 Maranello Spider project, because a black Spider has been seen driving around Monaco.

+ Ferrari 288 GTO - 2 pictures

The GTO photographed from above is #55671. It was first delivered to Ron Stratton in England who drove it back there from Maranello with a journalist riding shotgun to document what they were like to live with.

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE POST THE ARTICLE?

After a conversion by Pininfarina it appeared in Brunei as:

FER F288 GTO BM9988 ZFFPA16B000055671

Dark Slate with Red Stripe (instead of the standard black stripe). It has a black interior with red piping on the seats.

It's hard to tell wether this is the same car that I've got allready a picture of in the gallery (the one next to the yellow Venice Estate).

The red one in the glass house must be: FER F288 GTO BN1212 ZFFPA16B000056641:

http://www.supercars.net/Pics?viewPic=y&source=gal&uID=129612&gID=976&pgID=6&pID=667124&first=true

+ Ferrari F40 - 3 pictures

Two new pictures of the F40 that was for sale @ Talacrest. That is seriously a killer colour :D

Is this an F40? Could it be the prototype that chilidog said was in the glass house?

http://www.supercars.net/Pics?viewPic=y&source=gal&uID=129612&gID=976&pgID=6&pID=667158&first=true

(save it and zoom in ;))(or am I starting to get cross eyed from looking at tiny pics :P?)

Also, check out the picture of the four F40's in Brunei -> you can clearly see prince Hakim's batlogo embroired in the seats of the black F40 :)

http://www.supercars.net/Pics?viewPic=y&source=gal&uID=129612&gID=976&pgID=6&pID=450966&first=true

+ Ferrari F50 - 15 pictures

Seen at the Coys auction, wearing British registration 'N637 HTE'.

Spotted on the streets of Dublin, Ireland (now owned by Alan Hanly). With plates '206-PN-07'

The story goes that there are 2 red ex-Brunei RHD F50's in the UK now, but I can't confirm this (yet).

The drawing of the green Ferrari F50 on top of Pininfarina's roof was done by Pininfarina Senior Designer Maurizio Corbi, the same that did the drawing of the McLaren F1 LM. I believe this is one of the Pininfarina Brunei F50's, but don't have solid confirmation. Can someone confirm or deny this?

Also, I added 4 pictures of the 2 Marconi F50's, that were stuck at Pininfarina for RHD conversion which was never performed, because of the Brunei crisis.

Does anyone know if there are LHD F50's in the Brunei garages?

+ Ferrari 512TR - 11 pictures

Sn/ #95660, now in British hands.

+ Ferrari 456GT Speciale - 1 picture

This was one of Prince Jefri's Beverly Hills cars. This Ferrari 456 has a Mercedes-Benz gated 5-speed automatic transmission, and looks somewhat different than a regular Ferrari 456GT.

+ Ferrari F40 LM - 1 picture

Ferrari F40 LM #88523 was sold new to the Brunei Royal Family in december 1990. It appears on the big list as follows:

FER F40 LM KF7899 ZFFGX34X0L0088523

I think this is the black F40 photographed in the glass house:

http://www.supercars.net/Pics?viewPic=y&source=gal&uID=129612&gID=976&pgID=6&pID=667153&first=true

Another F40 LM that has a link to Brunei is #92237:

1991 - James McLean, Newport Beach, CA, USA

1992/apr/14 - Talacrest Ltd., Egham, UK

1992 - Hong Seh Motors ptl., Singapore for Sultan of Brunei

1993/may/10 - Vintage Motorcar Co., USA via Talacrest

1993/jun - $895k - EAS

1993/sep - Art Sports, J

1996/apr - $850k - Shin Takei, J

I wonder if this car spent any time with members of the Royal Family, it could very wel be...

http://www.supercars.net/PitLane?viewThread=y&gID=2&fID=0&tID=104217&bottom=360#post373

Here is yet another stunner from Aston's Special Projects Group:

- Aston Martin Vantage Special Type I -

82603_as_122_657lo.jpg

The Aston Martin Vantage Special Type I was the first Special Series model. It fullfilled the request of Prince Jefri for a four door, 200 mph supercar.

The Type I was based on the Vantage chassis. From the front and the back this car is unmistakebly a Vantage, but when you see it from the side you'll notice the extra two doors and the longer wheelbase.

Like the other Special Series models the Type I was powered by the 600 BHP engine.

Three Vantage Special Type I's were made by Aston's Special Projects Group in 1996:

#70051 - Cannock Black/Black with reflective glass

AST VANTAGE BP6633 SCFDAM2S0RBR70051

#70053 - Titanium Silver/Grey with reflective glass

AST VANTAGE BQ8118 SCFDAM254RBR70053

#70088 - Special Red/Red+Black

AST VANTAGE BP6699 SCFDAM2S4SBR70088

Direct link to the 15 new images:

http://www.supercars.net/PitLane?viewThread=y&gID=2&fID=0&tID=104217&bottom=390#post393

Link to the entire Aston Martin page:

http://www.supercars.net/gallery/129612/976/1.html

Heute Abend kommt auf ZDF "Paläste der Macht" und die Sendung handelt vom Sultan von Brunei. Kommt um 20.15, ich weiß nicht, ob ich dazu komme, dass zu gucken, wollte nur den Tipp geben. Vielleicht gibts ja Bilder von den Autos :)

Heute Abend kommt auf ZDF "Paläste der Macht" und die Sendung handelt vom Sultan von Brunei. Kommt um 20.15, ich weiß nicht, ob ich dazu komme, dass zu gucken, wollte nur den Tipp geben. Vielleicht gibts ja Bilder von den Autos :)

mh, von den autos eher weniger, ABER sicher von dem größten palast auf erden:

Istana Nurul Iman

eine art kleine rennstrecke verläuft um den palast.

weiter aus wikipedia:

Istana Nurul Iman contains 1,788 rooms, 257 bathrooms, and a floor area of 2,152,782 square feet (200,000 m²). [1] Amenities include 5 swimming pools, and an air conditioned stable for the Sultan's 200 polo ponies, a 110-car garage, a banquet hall that can be expanded to accommodate up to 4,000 guests, and a mosque accommodating 1,500 people. [2] The palace was built in 1984 at a cost of around $400 million USD and has 564 chandeliers, 51,000 light bulbs, 44 stairwells, and 18 elevators. [3] It is also a home to a car collection that includes custom-made Ferraris and Bentleys as well as 165 Rolls Royces. Its golden domes, designed by Filipino architect Leandro V. Locsin, and vaulted roofs echo Islamic and Malay architectural influences.

Schreibe eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag schreiben und dich dann später registrieren. Wenn du bereits ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde dich zuerst an.

Gast
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorhergehender Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Neu erstellen...