EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Die Autosammlung des Sultan von Brunei

Karl

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

lr12sg3.th.jpglr14vf8.th.jpglr15qj2.th.jpguntitleddj3.th.pnggov20auction20200320picyj3.th.jpgef4004hc4.th.jpg

detomasopv1.th.png3209026bmr3.th.jpg

So mal wieder ein paar Bilder ich weiß nicht ob einige reposts sind ,´falls ja bitte ich um Entschuldigung.

Wenn ich sehe in was für Zuständen die Fahrzeuge sind bin ich eindfach sprachlos, teilweise supergepflegt(wahrscheinlich nie gefahren) aber teileweise vergammelt und einfach nur reif für den Schrott (leider) .Ich denke das auch viele Fahrzeuge auch draußen einfach so vor sich hingammeln (siehe S-Klassen W140 Espada und DeTomaso) Schade!!!

Ist der F40 ein Ex-Brunei Auto habe nix weiteres gefunden.

More of the De Tomaso, a really sad sight:

http://www.supercars.net/Gallery?cmd=viewGallery&uID=129612&gID=976&pgID=15

The white F40 is not a Brunei car. That garage with the Lambo's, Maserati's, etc. is located in the UK and may contain a Brunei EB110 and the pic of the Bentley's, Aston's, Ferrari's and the Mini is an auction, but you probably allready read that on Fchat.

Dieser F40 ist kein Brunei-Auto. Es ging allerdings ein weißer F40 nach Brunei jedoch mit der üblichen "Brunei-Ausstattung": RHD und testarossa-Sitzmöbel und Volllederausstattung. Auch hatte er keine schwarz lackierte Sicke.

Fahrzeug wurde das erste mal am 28.11.91 in England zugelassen und ist ein Ex-Fahrzeug.

Originally supplied to the Royal Household of the Sultan of Brunei and having covered less than 1900 miles since new, this ultra-rare coupe is certified number 10 by the Alpina plaque fitted inside the car and is one of just seven right-hand drive versions, of which only two were fitted with a manual, six-speed gear-box.

This, the ultimate development of BMW’s 8-series, takes the already refined and high-performing 850CSi to a different level. Not satisfied with the 380bhp from the BMW 5.6 litre V12, Alpina stretched the already impressive unit to 5.7 litres squeezing out a massive 416bhp - coupled with a huge 4201b ft of torque – all producing a top speed in excess of 180mph and a 0-60mph sprint of merely five seconds. The already light-weight body has a specially vented, carbon-fibre bonnet panel to direct air into the engine at speed. With traction control and automatic stability control, the power of the 12-cylinder, 24-valve multi-port fuel-injected power unit is channelled smoothly to the road through the special 18” Alpina 20-spoke alloy wheels and massive 285/35 rear tyres. Bilstein shock-absorbers and up-rated Alpine front springs together with ABS, vented discs and four-pot front callipers, provide superb handling and stopping power.

The car is finished in BMW Diamond Black and the interior trimmed in Anthracite buffalo leather with discreet, green & blue Alpina inserts to the bucket seats is, as to be expected, well-provided with comfort and equipment. In addition to bi-selective air-conditioning there are triple-memory electrically operated and heated seats, an electric rear-window blind and Pioneer music equipment.

At 1900 miles since new and with its notable royal ownership, this stunning modern classic is offered in superb condition throughout.

bruneibmwdh7.jpg

bruneibmw1yx0.jpg

bruneibmw2em7.jpg

bruneibmw4yn1.jpg

und hier gibt es auch noch ein paar interessante Bilder und Infos....

http://www.pakwheels.com/forumreply_az_TopicID!5339~ForumID!6~pw.html

Die Autos sind beide bekannt und die Bilder auch, aber trotzdem danke für deine Mühe.

Nach Aussagen von einem F-Chat Member steht der von Pininfarina modifizierte Jaguat XJ-220 nicht mehr in Brunei stehen.Verkaufspreis: zwischen 300.000€ und 400.000€

• 2 Wochen später...
Does Jochen Dauer sold this Bugatti to Brunei?

I wonder about the rear wing made of carbon from Dauer. Or is it custom made by the current owner?

http://www.carpassion.com/de/forum/502621-post51.html

Of course I'm not 100% sure, but I would say that that car is not an Dauer. If this car did undergo modifications (making it RHD and adding the wing) by Dauer, then why did Dauer not add the other features that he did add to all his other EB110's.

I don't know wether the wing was added by the current owner.

This picture shows another Bugatti EB 110 SS but i am sure that this is an lefty (LHD) and we know that the Sultan just offers RHD.

Pics?viewPic=y&source=gal&uID=129612&gID=976&pgID=17&pID=533732&first=true

Yes, that's an LHD car.

No, not all the cars in the collection are RHD.

Read the post on Fchat, the sultan wanted the first SS.

Oh sorry i dont know about that ,but i wondered about it many times before.Because i have got an pic of an Lamborghini Lm002 silver ,also a LHD.This car is probably in germany today , i think i posted the image sites before.

Oh sorry i dont know about that ,but i wondered about it many times before.Because i have got an pic of an Lamborghini Lm002 silver ,also a LHD.This car is probably in germany today , i think i posted the image sites before.

No need to apologise :wink::)

Do you mean this Lambo: http://www.supercars.net/Gallery?cmd=viewGallery&uID=129612&gID=976&pgID=8

Der Cizeta vom feinen Herrn Sultan steht in Belgien zum Verkauf, hier bei Classicdriver die Anzeige vom Händler "Automobiles Vanderveken Bruxelles" gefunden:

Date&fc=13&action=simple%5Fsearch&lmanufacturer=%2A&next=4100%5Fresults%2Easp&bsubmit=true&lmostrecent=100&lCarID=1738335'>http://www.classicdriver.com/de/find/4100_results.asp?sorderby=dtSubmitDate&fc=13&action=simple%5Fsearch&lmanufacturer=%2A&next=4100%5Fresults%2Easp&bsubmit=true&lmostrecent=100&lCarID=1738335

Wenn man böse gesinnt wäre, müsste man den Beitrag als überflüssig bewerten da er am Thema vorbeigeht...

Aber da wir nicht böse gesinnt sind... bitte aufpassen, Bin Sulayem wird hier des öfteren mit dem Prinzen in Brunei verwechselt.

Wenn man böse gesinnt wäre, müsste man den Beitrag als überflüssig bewerten da er am Thema vorbeigeht...

Aber da wir nicht böse gesinnt sind... bitte aufpassen, Bin Sulayem wird hier des öfteren mit dem Prinzen in Brunei verwechselt.

+Lamberko: Für mich ist Kopftuch = Kopftuch, ob der nun Prinz ist oder nicht. Außerdem wollte ich nicht unbedingt einen eigenen Thread deswegen aufmachen! :wink:

Aber wenn man hier schon mit Schulnoten bewertet wird...ohhman, da steig ich lieber aus! :D

+Lamberko: Für mich ist Kopftuch = Kopftuch, ob der nun Prinz ist oder nicht. Außerdem wollte ich nicht unbedingt einen eigenen Thread deswegen aufmachen! :wink:

Aber wenn man hier schon mit Schulnoten bewertet wird...ohhman, da steig ich lieber aus! :D

The Sultan isn't a towelhead, you don't know what you're talking about.

The Sultan isn't a towelhead, you don't know what you're talking about.

Yeah, man! You are right, I really know nothing about the Sultan. But I´am a happy guy! :D

I just did an update of my gallery with some new pics. Here's the list of the pics I've added:

McLaren F1 (4 pics of #002 on page 9)

Mercedes-Benz PininFarina Argento Vivo (5 pics on page 10)

Range Rover Stretch by Townley (3 pics on page 16)

Land Rover Defender (2 pics on page 16)

Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG (there are a couple of these being used as daily drivers) (7 pics on page 10)

Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG (there are a couple of these being used as daily drivers) (2 pics on page 10)

gallery: http://www.supercars.net/Gallery?cmd=viewGallery&uID=129612&gID=976&pgID=1

Schreibe eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag schreiben und dich dann später registrieren. Wenn du bereits ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde dich zuerst an.

Gast
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorhergehender Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Neu erstellen...