EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Wegfahrsperre bei Ferrari 360 funktioniert nicht

Porsche.1

Empfohlene Beiträge

Good morning.
Normally on my 360 Spider, you have to push the button on the remote to change the blinking red light into steady, so the car would start. Yesterday the light kept flashing but started anyhow. I dove home and after having stopped the engine I kept hearing a faint klack-klack sound as from the flasher relais. I thought that it could have been some malfunction due to the very high temperatures that we have currently here in Italy, but also this morning when I entered the garage I heard the klack-klack sound and the light wouldn't go to steady. I disconnected the battery through the switch to see if this "reset" has any positive effects, but in parallel I would be grateful to receive some thoughts from fellow 360 owners, please.

I found out that the P/N for the ECU would be 168509. Where is it located in the 360 Spider?

Thanks
Martin

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Good morning,

I found out that the ECU is located behind the drivers seat. Anybody knows if there is any relais involved that would cause that klack-klack sound like from a flasher relais?

Thanks, Martin

Hey Martin,
could be the noise from the blinker relay ?
This is located at the switch for the warning flashing system. Does the noise come from there?

Greetings

Christoph

vor 25 Minuten schrieb ce-we 348:

Hey Martin,
could be the noise from the blinker relay ?
This is located at the switch for the warning flashing system. Does the noise come from there?

Greetings

Christoph

No unfortunately not ?

Schreibe eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag schreiben und dich dann später registrieren. Wenn du bereits ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde dich zuerst an.

Gast
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorhergehender Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Neu erstellen...