EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

My new MF3

chuisin

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello from Spain 

After 3 MF3 (459, 505 and 633) here  my “new” 2013 MF3 number 845 with manual gearbox.  I promise don’t sell it this time!

Only 5.000 Kms! 

Now in Meckenbeuren to fit the klima. And next month I will bring it to Spain. 

Best wishes to all for this year!!! 

E6C05C64-119A-46A7-8049-27745C643361.jpeg

• Gefällt mir 6
Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Hello

Congratulation, I totally understand you..bought also my second MF3 ( Nr.601) just 3 month ago….mine is manual too, because this is much more rare and drives more sportiv..

• Wow 1

I have had many cars in my life but I always regret it. The nicest and most special to drive. With another sportcars i can drive faster but I enjoy more the MF3 

Send some photo of the 601

Is the same for me.. have a lot of other Sportcars especially Porsche but after I have sold my MF3 is was clear, that I had to buy another one again...The MF3 is the most Special one of all my other cars...not the most rare one but probably the most exclusiv one.. 

My 601 is at Drehzahl and Momente in Münster at the moment to get some special Treatment  ? on the interior and exterior... the car will be ready by April

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo chuisin,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Zubehör für Wiesmann (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Auch interessant: Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige).

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Right. 

Now, they are changing the white grill for another in black. 

I had doubts with the white rims. And I was thinking to polish them.... but when I saw in car in live it was really nice because the softop has white details as the interior.  I will think in the future if I change the color ..... but for the moment black grill 

Interior is amazing. I will think if I put the instruments in black .... but I have time. They looks well in white marching with the trim 

It has BBS RS GT now. I can polish them if finally decide to remove the white color. Easy and cheap. Or leave BBS RS GT as they are now and look for a new set of OZ ultraleegera in silver because they are not very expensive are and available yet.  Many options... 

and the same for the instruments. Looks well matching with the trim... but perhaps one day I put black rings. Easy and cheap.

knob of the gearbox will be black for sure

D45716B9-EAD5-482B-A269-0907ABC99E41.png

• Gefällt mir 1

die 845,

den hat Abenteuer Auto in Auftrag gegeben,

wie viele Besitzer hatte der denn schon,

weiß das jemand ?

Hoffe du hast viel Spaß damit und er hat endlich ein langes Zuhause .......

vor 17 Minuten schrieb AronCanario:

die 845,

den hat Abenteuer Auto in Auftrag gegeben,

wie viele Besitzer hatte der denn schon,

weiß das jemand ?

Hoffe du hast viel Spaß damit und er hat endlich ein langes Zuhause .......

1 Hand. Only 5.000 km. 

Sold as new car by Weishaupt in 2013. 

Now, wieshaupt was selling the car in order of the customer. The owner died and the wife wanted to sale it. 

Congratulations! Nice one... I remember watching all the episodes of Abenteuer Auto, when this one has been built up. You must be one of the few owners (if there are more?) who can still see online how their MF3 was built ??

Schreibe eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag schreiben und dich dann später registrieren. Wenn du bereits ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde dich zuerst an.

Gast
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorhergehender Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Neu erstellen...