EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

LOADED CSL Version 2005

Gladiator

Empfohlene Beiträge

• 6 Monate später...
Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Hi,

I am impressed by your car a long time. But unfortunately I am not very good at swedish and I've got some questions about the car.

How much HP does it have at the moment?

How many parts have been revised or changed?

Did you just add the supercharger or did u chnage some of the inner parts of the engine?

How does the transmission handle the bigger amount of torque? Is it modified, too?

Some answers would be cool!

Greetz and lots of fun with your M3

Sebastian

• 8 Monate später...
Hi,

I am impressed by your car a long time. But unfortunately I am not very good at swedish and I've got some questions about the car.

How much HP does it have at the moment?

How many parts have been revised or changed?

Did you just add the supercharger or did u chnage some of the inner parts of the engine?

How does the transmission handle the bigger amount of torque? Is it modified, too?

Some answers would be cool!

Greetz and lots of fun with your M3

Sebastian

Late answer :)

We have 585hp now and on wednesday we hopefully have about 660hp.

We have been given special made suspension direct from Bilstein, special mod for Nürburgring.

New forged 18" BBS wheels, 295rear, 265front.

Supersprint lightweight exhaustsystem included headers

New specialmod fuelsystem with catchtank

New diff with 3:91

No changes for the gearbox

Here is some movieclips from last friday when we tested the new fuelsystem

http://www.loaded.se/default.asp?c=movies&a=&n=&id=37

We still havent had any problem with engine or gearbox or rearaxel and we have now run the car for 50000 km hard driving.

So i must say, the BMW is the ultimate qualitycar even when you stress it like we have.

Have a nice day all, and in october we will meet the green beast att Nürburgring with our mainiac driver and send all the others down the recordlist.

X-) X-) X-)

• 2 Monate später...

I am impressed... and obviously the gearbox is some fine piece of engineering. I watched the vids on your site and was absolutely speechless.

The sound... still characteristic and amazing.

The speed... breathtaking.

What about the handling? Does the power make it much more aggresive?

Have you ever met some guys from BMW at the Nürburgring?

• 3 Wochen später...
I am impressed... and obviously the gearbox is some fine piece of engineering. I watched the vids on your site and was absolutely speechless.

The sound... still characteristic and amazing.

The speed... breathtaking.

What about the handling? Does the power make it much more aggresive?

Have you ever met some guys from BMW at the Nürburgring?

Thanks for your kinds words, and No, I have not met any guys from BMW so far. What did you have in mind?

• 2 Wochen später...

I thought you could have met some test drivers... But it is possible that test drives are non public... I don't know. How did the engine upgrade worked out? Did it function well?

Btw are there any bigger pics of that car?

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...