EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

BMW M4 - Is This It?...

LateNightCable

Empfohlene Beiträge

I found this photo floating around in a video game forum, I don't know where it came from originally - it could very well be someone's own photoshop interpretation. Someone posted it yesterday. This M3/M4 looks way too wild to be official, but it's a tid bit. What do you all think of it?

08-06-04-01-BMW-M3-e90.jpg

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

It's hard to tell if the bodyshape is that of an E46 or E90 since the coupe hasn't been seen yet, but it deffinitely looks heavily photoshopped. The widebody look is a givaway. I don't really go for it either, and I don't think BMW would make the styling so nuts.

* On a sidenote, the M3 Competition package is out for 2005...

M-Cross Spoke light alloy wheels (19"x8" front ~ 19"x9.5" rear ), SMG Gearbox ( Manual is optional ) Alcantera covered steering wheel and handbrake, Aluminum interior trim, larger vented and cross drilled breaks - and a new color available only with the Comp package, " Interlagos Blue " metallic paint. The package costs about $4,000.

I was looking in my latest edition of BMW's roundel magazine and there is a shot of the new M6. This car looks very much like the car above with alot of the same styling cues. I also punched in e90 m3 into yahoo's image page and 5 of the exact same picture popped up with another one slightly different. The next M3? hhhhmmmm

here's a photo of the M6

a_bmw_m6.jpg

• 1 Monat später...

Yeah, the profile is quite interesting and exhibits some fresh design elements, but it has the body of a roadster, and therefore would likely never be the M3 replacement. Z5 though? Hmmm.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...