EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

2005 BMW M6 ... CSL??

mixmeista1

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

The first link is from last May when everyone was still speculating that the V10 was going to be a 5.5, and the picture has been seen plenty of times.

As for an M6CSL, the M5 itself is barely on the market, and the M6 is a ways off, so that seems like rumor. The 6-Series is a pretty large car to consider a CSL model for too. It's not impossible, but I don't think BMW would put the cart before the horse.

• 2 Wochen später...

people would flock to bmw even more if a m6csl was revealed its a good idea if bmw do it but the bmw elise rival is rumoured to being tested round nurburgring but a lighweight m6 csl , JUICY GOOD STUFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

I seriously doubt there will be a M6 CSL. It doesn't take long before the M6 comes out, it's very close to that. M6 will have a roof made in carbon fibre like the M3 CSL. The engine will be 507 PS and 520 Nm.

Under the M6 radiator there will be larger intakes like the M5. There you will find a motoroil cooler, climatic-condenser and guidance assisted exhauscooler.

Seen this VIDEO anyone of the M6?? http://carfreaks.net/video/cf-m6-e63-nordschleife-xvid.avi

The same with everyone I guess.... spaceshuttles are also getting higher tech and they are going very fast.

:lol: Where did that come from?

BMW being acknowledged as high tech, please don't take that as a cut against anyone else, including MB.

Oh, that's true! didn't mean that only BMW is getting forward! I should have mentioned the very recent electrical ion-engines used in space, as an example... that if something is hightech, a completely new kind of engine. I suppose there will be radical solutions for cars too, higher tech for performance and efficiency. Like a system capable of storing most waste heat from a full tank of fuel, and then transmit that heat to water for your house..

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo mixmeista1,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema BMW M (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...