EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

AA Tuning E46 M3 Supercharger

g-unit marko

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Gladiator i don't doubt that ur CSL is a "blown" engine waitin 2 BLOW up netime soon. But in thinkin that do u mind givin a ballpark figure of exactly how much money was actually invested, ex. R&D, SDS, blueprinting, in figuring out how 2 make ur engine reliable with the new SDS and keep it reliable yet powerful at the same time?

Cuz i seriously doubt for a second nebody can install the same SDS in their CSL and have the same reliability that u're claiming to have. U must've had sumbody do sum R&D and sum blueprintin so ur engine wouldn't be complete shit after couple thousand miles or so.

We work closely with BMW in this project. I can't say more. But this not some streetgarage-bult-on-for-the weekend kit. We have many years experience of doing this kind of tuning. When we have our site translated in english you can read about the project.

We have reduced the weight of the car with 90 kg.

By the way, i use the car every day with no problem.

Nice!

BTW when u gonna get sum figures posted up to let us know of ur progress?

ex. 0-60mph? 0-100mph? 1/4 mile@---secs and video's of u at the strip?, final weight reduction?, final power figures?? and sumway of gettin a skidpad rating.

I wanna know see wat this bad boy has cuz it sounds kick ass and a dream for all M3 lovers. :-))!:-))!:wink2:

• 3 Wochen später...

Hi Im from the UK and have just purchased a new BMW M3 convertible SMG11. I love this car but would like more power. The AA suoercharger seems to be my only option and Im quite surprised by the lack of info and hard figures.

I have contacted the guys at AA tuning and they say around 4.2 secs and low 14's. They also say it will demolish a SL55 AMG. Ive looked at the video on the site but would like some hard facts before shelving our nearlt $9000 dollars for this.

Is there any alternatives. I love the M3 and no matter the cost will give it the power to compete.

HAHAHAHA :???::D If it does 1/4 in very low 14's tell them to goto hell. The E46 M3 stock already does it in low 13's. So if they bolt-on a SDS to it and run a 4/5th's of a second faster in 0-60 but a full second slower in 1/4 mile then they aren't worth it. ;) ;) ;)

Naw, 4 realz if ur interested in actually FI'in ur E46 M3, i suggest u PM Gladiator and tell him exactly wat u plan on doing and how much ur going 2 spend and i'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind helping u since he's already put a SDS on his E46 CSL.

BTW Gladiator, i finally found a translator that does them in Swedish but it ain't wortha shit tryin 2 translate ur site. But it at least gives me sumwat of an idea of wtf ur sayin on there instead of seein a bunch of a letters and symbols all over the place. ;):-))!

haha...we are soon translate our site. But now its summer hollidays here in Sweden and am given all my hours driving the car 8)

We did low 11 on the Quater the other day without the launchcontrol and with passenger in the car. Not bad for a trackrace car. :-))!

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo g-unit marko,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema BMW M (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

DAMN SON! :o

Take out the passenger and put on launch control and see what u'd turn out. Also, wat kinda tires u have? street tires? stock tires (doubt it) ? wat?

Where them videos and shit at ;) i know havin a passenger usually means video taping. wats up??

I don't blame u dude, that's sick, if u ever have a kill story feel free to make a topic in miscellaneous and tell us (or me) bout it.

Yeah, and then we can read the car it's last rights, because you know that engine isn't going to be purring like a kitten in five years, probably not even five months :-? . In the real world, longevity matters, things can't be busting all the time, and don't say - " they won't, because we have tested everything and worked closely with the manufacturer. " because things do break, especially monsterously overloaded racing engines. If your car was that bullet proof, then all racing teams would be pounding on your door to build them the perfect trouble free race car. I don't think that is the case. Have fun while it lasts though. O:-)

Oh wow 8,000 km - under what conditions, city driving?. :bored: Thats' endurance baby. If the manufacturers thought 8,000 km. was a real test like you do, they would have so many warranty claims they would go out of business. What is the compression on your car may I ask?

I'm glad you're not my mechanic. Don't act like forced induction is a sensible idea for the S54 because it isn't. The world needs dreamers though. I'm one myself. :)

You might be a bit of a penis wrinkle if you did it to an E36, but if you did it right, would have a very powerful car. But you would be a total bufoon to do it to an E46. Unless like Mr. Moneybags Gladiator over here who can replace his engine when it finally can't take it anymore.

Are you sure you would'nt rather SC Skyline? :wink:

lol oooooooh no turbo is the ONLY way to go with the skyline. I actually tried selling it a few months back and it was damn near impossible.

I think i'm just going to keep it and try to get rid of the Eclipse and hopefully find a perfect 95-99 E36 M3.

There's noway in hell i can afford a base 2000 model BMW M3 much less turbo or supercharge it 2. :lol:

But i'm just going to be a lil bit of a penis wrinkle and turbo the M3 that i'll *hopefully* get soon. I guess being a lil bit of a penis wrinkle is better than being a complete one right? O:-)

• 1 Monat später...

If aa tuning doesnt make a good S/C for you you can look at the RMS S/C system which they say give you over 500hp.. I don't but to me that sounds like complete bullshit!! because the 11.5 compression of the M3 is too high for any F/I.

Then again if you are rich and have enough money try getting the M5 engine to fit in your e 46 M3 and then supercharge that so you can go on the street and rape about anything on the road :-))! I tried doing that myself but the cost is just too high even when i could of gotten a stollen M5 engine for $5000cdn.

If you want unbelievable power then the M3 is not for you, a toyota supra or even a ford mustang is the way to go if you want cheaper parts and 1000hp + capable cars. It is not the quality of the BMW but it will do the trick.

I myself have a bmw m3 E46 conv. and i love it I keep up with most of the cars out there and one day may even buy an old mustang and tweek it if i want to just be the fastest on the road. :)

An M3 is a car made to be the most absolutely balanced and in check performance car out there. The M5 V8 being put under the hood isn't too much to disrupt that philosophy, and a new V8 is coming for it, but you are going to have to massively retime the engine or most likely get new pistons to supercharge. That's just a fact of life. FI isn't something that jibes with the rest of the car. The M3 was just never meant to have 1000hp, i'd sooner have it with 380 or 400 than 1000.

I wasnt talknig about using the mustang and sumething with 1000hp + on twists and turns but was talking about a highway runs or just straight line performance. The M3 is a very sophisticated car and just high quality which is why it costs twice as much as a mustang cobra :D but you cannot argue this because everyone has a different taste and opinion.

Ive looked all over the net regarding this aa sc and nobody seems to be willing to give the simple performance figures 0-60 0-100 1/4 mile etc.

Does anybody know ? even the guys at aa tuning.

I have a new m3 convertible and would love to have it perform in the same light as an sl55 AMG. Im not talking about performance of modified Skylines and Supras as Ive no wish to have that type of car at all. I had a TVR Cerbera 4.5 that would hit 60 in 3.7 secs and 100 in 8.9 and it had to go because it was just not practical. The M3 is in my eyes anyway is perfect except slightly underpowered.

Therfore Id like to rectify this and all I want to know is

The times stated above and will the aa sc give me the same kind of performance as a SL55?

If not Ill wait for the new M3/M4 in 2006, here in the UK ?

Ill be astounded if I get a straight forward answer to this.

PS

Stupid question I know but can you open the boot without having to press the button on the key. ?

Ive looked all over the net regarding this aa sc and nobody seems to be willing to give the simple performance figures 0-60 0-100 1/4 mile etc.

Does anybody know ? even the guys at aa tuning.

I have a new m3 convertible and would love to have it perform in the same light as an sl55 AMG. Im not talking about performance of modified Skylines and Supras as Ive no wish to have that type of car at all. I had a TVR Cerbera 4.5 that would hit 60 in 3.7 secs and 100 in 8.9 and it had to go because it was just not practical. The M3 is in my eyes anyway is perfect except slightly underpowered.

Therfore Id like to rectify this and all I want to know is

The times stated above and will the aa sc give me the same kind of performance as a SL55?

If not Ill wait for the new M3/M4 in 2006, here in the UK ?

Ill be astounded if I get a straight forward answer to this.

PS

Stupid question I know but can you open the boot without having to press the button on the key. ?

lmao are you serious? The M3 underpowered? Wtf are you smoking, the M3 is nothing but underpowered. It's a 3.2L I-6 making over 107hp/L, that's FAR from being underpowered. Most V8's alone don't even make the HP the M3 does with a low liter I-6.

Anyways like we have said before MANY times, we don't trust having even a supercharger strapped onto the E46 M3 because the compression is 11.5:1. That's just WAY to high for any type of FI, whether it be turbo, super or nitrous.

We don't think the engine will last very long but you can be the tester to see how long it actually lasts ;).

You'd have to put in alot of tune time on the dyno (which tuning costs $60-100/hour and running on the dyno usually runs $100/3 runs) which gets very expensive. It's not going to be a plug-and-play like they say it'll be. You're going to need to do every bit of tuning there is possible without blowing up your engine.

Also, I don't believe I know of a way to open the trunk without the push button, there's no keyhole there for the purpose of aerodynamic reasons, right??

I thought as much no concrete figures. As for power , Im not stupid, of course the m3 has lots of power compared to most cars but when compared to the SL55 then I would like it to have more. I could buy a merc but I want the M3 as to me its a better car altogether and mercs have an old man image in the UK ( 500 BHP OR NOT )

I also don't want the m5 as its not for me. What I do want in an m3 with 450 bhp a 0-60 of around 4.2 secs and a top speed of 180 mph.

So therefore what to do

1. Wait for the next m3 to hit our shores and hope it delivers.

2. Go ahead and get aa tunning to sc the engine and hope it lasts.

Has anybody read the article in European Car magazine ? What does it say.

Also gladiator what is the 0-60 and top speed on your CSL ? Id love to see it against the AA red bmw from their web site. Do you think it would have a chance ? :-))!

Also would your CSK live with a sl55 AMG on a 1/4 mile ?

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...