EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY
taunus

Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale videos !

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
GIR
Geschrieben

Is the car in the first movie stock?! Sounds like it has a sequential gear and a different exhaust.

Damn what a sweet sweet sound!

/edit: Oh sorry it's the Stradale :) Thought it was a 360 Modena, my mistake. The Stradale has a Sequential gear and a different exhaust.

riconijhof
Geschrieben

OMG I saw this yesterday. At a huge Italian car show at the circuit. It revved its engine for us in a little tunnel! My friend captured it, if anyone is intersted... :D

psxmax
Geschrieben
OMG I saw this yesterday. At a huge Italian car show at the circuit. It revved its engine for us in a little tunnel! My friend captured it, if anyone is intersted... :D

hello, i'am REALLY interested by this video, It would be great if you send me links to download it at psxmax80@hotmail.com ;)

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

hey rico, could you put it up on your F355 site and post a link to it for us, that would be really cool, I am sure tons of us are interested.

Shonuff
Geschrieben

Great vids man!

Was you with the camera in the first video??

If yes, then youre one lucky bastard :lol:

riconijhof
Geschrieben

Hi, sorry you all for the late reply. I can't put it on the internet because I've got a free server with very low bandwidth. So my server would be out day and night. If anyone had around 2 MB server spce left, feel free to contact me and I'll send it (if you want with tons of more self-made Ferrari videos). Again sorry for the late reply.

SpEeDiSaDdIcTiVe
Geschrieben

Wow, that exhaust really is an improvement over the standard car! Now that's what I call a Ferrari sound! :D Just get rid of these awful F1 'boxes!

M3 CSL Fan
Geschrieben

Hi,

sorry for posting in such old topic. I am member for not very long time. Please, is anybody able to share that video or send it to me by using ICQ or MSN. Please, send me PM, if you are able. Thanks.

EUROSPEED
Geschrieben

I can't download them for some reason, I get some kind of error message. HELP!!! i really wanna see them

bleh
Geschrieben
I can't download them for some reason, I get some kind of error message. HELP!!! i really wanna see them
it might be cus the videos were origonally posted a year and a half ago.
skyline_r34v
Geschrieben

I wanted to hear it :cry:

EUROSPEED
Geschrieben
it might be cus the videos were origonally posted a year and a half ago.

Oh crap!! didn't notice that. Shows how new I am to the site.

I usually post on supercars.net, it's a little different here, I like how you can search for your own posts. it would save me a lot of time on supercars.net