Empfohlene Beiträge

cujo44
Geschrieben

k how do you insert images

i cant find the link for now but when i do i will post it

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
LateNightCable
Geschrieben

Well, go to post as usual - click " Img " and type the image URL next to the mark that pops up. When finished, press submit as usual.

cujo44
Geschrieben
cujo44
Geschrieben

i think i did that wrong, im trying to insert it from my documents on my computer how do i do that

LateNightCable
Geschrieben

Thats' the one hitch, the image has to be on the internet, not in files.

cujo44
Geschrieben

crap, well then i am going have to try and find that website again may take a while

cujo44
Geschrieben

actually on second thought who ever wants to see the picture just post your email address and i will send it to you

LateNightCable
Geschrieben

A picture of what? I don't think you specified.

izzyloveslizzy
Geschrieben

Here's my e-mail address: gee_dougg@hotmail.com.

Now whatever it is, gimme gimme gimme!

LateNightCable
Geschrieben

Prepare to be inundated with penile enhancement ads Izzy :D .

Hope not.

cujo44
Geschrieben

no i dont send adds lol. i hate adds. the picture is the murcielago VT. it has those paddings on it so that it hides the form of the car but you can see some differences like the ones on the roof, looks like it has air intakes kinda like the diablo SV.

Cartaya
Geschrieben

So they are comming out with a VT version, cool, know any specs? I hope the car exceeds 600 horses.

kleinefisch
Geschrieben

My e-mail is ferrari355_13@hotmail.com. Please send me a copy, it sounds cool.

cujo44
Geschrieben

sorry i took so long to send you the pic, lots of homework lately. the thing is that i am wondering about is that VT stands for "Viscious Traction" , but with the murcielgao having a permanent 4 wheel drive , drive train, how can they improve the grip on it. but then again its being built with help of audi. also i read a little while ago that audi is building a car in co-operation with lamborghini. its called the le mans quattro. its going to have the same V10 engine that the gallardo has. thats all i know about it so far.

SpEeDiSaDdIcTiVe
Geschrieben
sorry i took so long to send you the pic, lots of homework lately. the thing is that i am wondering about is that VT stands for "Viscious Traction" , but with the murcielgao having a permanent 4 wheel drive , drive train, how can they improve the grip on it. but then again its being built with help of audi. also i read a little while ago that audi is building a car in co-operation with lamborghini. its called the le mans quattro. its going to have the same V10 engine that the gallardo has. thats all i know about it so far.

Same engine, mid-mounted with twin turbos and F.S.I direct injection. 610 B.H.P and 553lb ft. of torque. 0-62 m.p.h in 3.7, and 0-124 m.p.h in 10.8 seconds. That's what I know about it.

cujo44
Geschrieben

thats wicked. where did you hear about it? i only saw it at one website and i cant find it anymore. i wanna find out more about the VT. Murcielago VT that is.

jtrader
Geschrieben

can u also send me pics of murcielago vt

tanks

Arty25
Geschrieben

i would take the murcialago aNYDAY

Schreibe eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag schreiben und dich dann später registrieren. Wenn du bereits einen Account hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden, um einen Beitrag zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorhergehender Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Anmelden, um Inhalt zu folgen  

• Neu erstellen...