SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Murcielago or Gallardo?

imported_felix

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 92
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

I'm not sure, after a while, the styling of the Murcielago gets a bit much, very repetitive. In retrospect, I would go with a Gallardo. Actually, I'm selling mine soon I think. I will probably replace it with the Gallardo too. I will get it in yellow. Soooo sweet.

I agree. What colour is your murci? They look best in yellow aswell. Only 2 cars that are the best in yellow. You prefer ferarris os lambos?

Id have to say lambos, but i still love ferarri

My Murcielago is yellow, Lambos just simply look better in yellow. Ferraris are different from Lamborghinis. I love my 355 (red here, it is a Ferrari) but my friend has a Diablo 6.0 and it makes me want every time I'm in it. I guess it depends what you're looking for.

• 2 Wochen später...

There seem to be few of you who like the murcièlago. I both like them, altough the Murcièlago has somehow, for me, a litte more. I really like it's "line", perhaps that is a dutch therm, and it's sober design.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo imported_felix,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Lamborghini Murciélago (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

I think the Murcielago may be a little too " sober ". I find the design to be a bit more practical than a Diablo but kind of sterile, it's the German influence. And the Gallardo, if it's the V-10 car I'm thinking of is unattractive and boxy.

I think the Diablo, particularly the 6.0 VT, is what most people will always veiw as the ultimate " exotic car ", maybe the Tesatrossa if you're a Ferrari nut. The Diablo had just the right dose of off the chain styling and looks :evil: sinister :evil: as hell in dark hues. The latest Lambos' look as though they spent too much time in the wind tunnel.

Come to think of it, when are they going to have a wing for that Murci? The butt needs a lift. :P

I'd like to see lambo admit that murci was an error in judgement, a good car, just not a lamborghini, drop its wild engine into the Gallardo's body, then you might have something.

Diablo VT was a masterpiece, i don't see why they kept it to such a short life.

And we ferrari nuts praise F50 (most of us)

yes the diablo is a true "exotic supercar" but its time to move on into the next evolotion of lamborghini and the mucielago is the best looking supercar to date. it may not have all the dramatic looks of the diablo but its the next step the mucielago brings to the future of lamborghini. still the diablo will never be forgotten but remember the mucielago you see is still a base model so wait in the future to we see a mucielago SV,VT,GT,GTR and roadster.

the mucielago is the best looking supercar to date. it may not have all the dramatic looks of the diablo but its the next step the mucielago brings to the future of lamborghini.

In other words, it's the newest thing so it has to be better ... right? :wink:

countach was a revolution in styling and the greatest icon of the 80s, diablo is a legend. Murci doesn't even have the trademark scissor doors.

murcie have the scissor doors,that is gallardo that dont have

but ya u r right,up to 2001 things were going well,like miura,countach and the living legend,diablo,after 2001 thing changed and lambo become a simple sportcar,not a supercar,like murcie ang gallardo...i think VW is trying to make lambo something like Porsche,just an sportcar...

but i am still loving lambo,and i hope some company else(like BMW)

to own lambo...i wish

• 2 Wochen später...

no, i think they shouldn't call these Lamborghinis, they should be called Audis, that is essentially what they are. Lamborghinis are violent over the top wicked performance is everything and anything else doesn't matter at the limits supercars. These are not.

The Diablo was the last of a great tradition of Italian supercars. It's a shame they ruined the last few years by making the Dab 4W.D and removing the pop-up headlights. They added to the drama - official excuse: they alter the aerodynamics! Well, where can you do 200 m.p.h at night, really?

If only they'd make the Murc a proper rear-wheel-drive lambo, minus any electronic aids including power-steering, and give it a bit more styling, it might even eclipse the Dab. Still, the V12 makes an incredible sound!

the V12 makes a groany uneven lumpy growl. It's the quivalent of the GTO 400 Big Block of Supercars, it just sounds grumpy. Some love it, I prefer the smooth scream of a ferrari V12 personally.

I agree, dump AWD, get back the orginal lambo touches, kill the unneccesary electronics, but if you want RWD and 600hp, you HAVE to keep some emergency DSC electronics. I'd have to say keep power steering, a car as heavy as a lambo could get unmanageable otherwise, but cut weight. I'd like to old car back!

the V12 makes a groany uneven lumpy growl. It's the quivalent of the GTO 400 Big Block of Supercars, it just sounds grumpy. Some love it, I prefer the smooth scream of a ferrari V12 personally.

I agree, dump AWD, get back the orginal lambo touches, kill the unneccesary electronics, but if you want RWD and 600hp, you HAVE to keep some emergency DSC electronics. I'd have to say keep power steering, a car as heavy as a lambo could get unmanageable otherwise, but cut weight. I'd like to old car back!

600 BHP through RWD isn't a problem if you know how to drive. I don't like the power-steering on any car. It takes away the feel. With 600 BHP and a car that charges like a 'bull' to a red rag, you need to know what is going on underneath you.

I love the sound of the V12. I don't find it un-even or lumpy at all. I know I'd much rather have the Lambo V12 than the Ferrari 'whining baby' track. I wish they'd go back to making cars with engines where the sound goes right through you.

Almost all sports car manufacturers have lost their way now. A true sports car doesn't have electronic aids or fancy climate control and other toys. It's about the driver and the essence of the car. Pleaaaaasssse Lambo, make a true driver's car (and dump the Audi bits - especially the engine, which is criminal!)!

I liked the powersteering on my S500, on a car of MB S caliber power steering is a requirement, I mean driving a car that weighs 2 tons through city traffic every single day is going to kill your arms.

I don't mind if a VW, Opel, Ford, Audi or any other personalcar manufacturer has power steering on their cars. It's a great help during citydriving or but if you're going to put it on a Lambo, well that's another story.

Power steering just doesn't belong on a supercar.

Making parts interchangable with the S6 has it's plus points, like cheap and easy maintanence, but again it just doesn't belong on a lambo.

I think Audi should redesign the Lambo logo. Instead of a bull they should use a veal.

I liked the powersteering on my S500, on a car of MB S caliber power steering is a requirement, I mean driving a car that weighs 2 tons through city traffic every single day is going to kill your arms.

I don't mind if a VW, Opel, Ford, Audi or any other personalcar manufacturer has power steering on their cars. It's a great help during citydriving or but if you're going to put it on a Lambo, well that's another story.

Power steering just doesn't belong on a supercar.

Making parts interchangable with the S6 has it's plus points, like cheap and easy maintanence, but again it just doesn't belong on a lambo.

I think Audi should redesign the Lambo logo. Instead of a bull they should use a veal.

Well, if you think about it... when you're paying £100,000+ for a Lamborghini, you're not just paying for the looks and the leather etc, you're also paying for a unique piece of engineering, or so it used to be. I don't know how the price can be justified considering what the new Lambo really is - a re-worked Audi from a box. The whole parts sharing thing with Rolls, Bentley, Lamborghini and the rest is destroying the purity of the cars. The one thing they all have in common is they are German-owned. I don't think the Germans really understand what these companies are all about.

P.S Does anyone else think the rear of the Gallardo resembles a Toyota MR2?

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...