EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

From a Lamborghini Murcielago of 690 hp to a 996 gt2

Alejandro Fonseca

Empfohlene Beiträge

• 1 Monat später...
Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

The Murcielago rocks but the 996 GT2 is probably more of a down to earth car. Depends on what you look for in a car. Nothing is going to grab attention like a Murcielago but nothing, not even Ferrari (its been proven) handles as well as a porsche. Not to say that the Murcielago doesnt handle well though, it is a supercar but cornering is Porsches dynasty. To go from a Murcielago to a 996 GT2 is fine because they are both amazing cars. Its just a matter of opinion. In my opinion the Murcielago beats anything even the Enzo in looks. But again, its just opinion and what you want in your car. If you can afford either one, you have money to play with so its not a case of practicality, its a case of opinion. :lol:

here is how I see it, the GT2 has a much better total package. An equal in striaght line performance, It is faster through the twisties, outdoes it in braking. It is roomier, but doesn't have the stallion from hell feeling like a murci. It is also a whole lot cheaper.

• 2 Wochen später...

here is hte funn thing, if you want to impress the ladies, the murcielago wins by far...

But for hte poepel out there who acutally know the car, and what fuvk it is, and the insane power, handling, an ora that hte GT2 has, i am so sure that impressing other car nuts will be out done by the GT2.

But then again, who do you wnat to impress more, the woman, who give us pleasure that only they can give. (not tryin to neglect anyone who is gay). Or do you want to impress the car guru, and gain respect for what an dinsane machine you have!!........lol chose!!???

If I wanted to impress the car-freaks I'd go with a Porsche Carrera GT. If I wanted to impress the chics I'd definitely go with a Lamborghini Murcielago or Gallardo. If I wanted to impress myself I'd go with all of the above! :wink::D

haah omg i wish iw as that sultan of sudai, or whatever he is from, having every car in the worl in every color, and even custom made ones.

Like a 4 door 456 and a family station wagon 550, how fuckin insane is that....oh and the only concept ferrari FX or whatever concept that was in existance, my mind is blank and so full of car knowledge i cant remember....haha

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Alejandro Fonseca,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Zubehör für Sportwagen Kaufberatung (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

damn dude......hey isnt the koinsegg have american traits, or am i thinkin of another car!!! i swaer it had a corvette motor in it or somthing...

Waint never mind, thats the Mosler....shiet!!!!

Who makes the K again, and what are its specs, i konw i could just go to supercars, but to lazy!!!

It's a Swedish car by Swedish man Christian Von Koenigsegg, and uses a Super-Charged (apparently) Twin-Turbo (probably) V8 (60º (?)) displacing 4.6 to 4.7 Litres, putting out 655HP and 553lbs-ft. of Torque. It's 0-60MPH acceleration is roughly 3.2 seconds, and it can reach a maximum speed of about 400KPH.

01cc.jpg01cc4.jpg

But I do think the origins of the motor are Ford-related. Better ask PolarFox to be sure.

damn that this is nice, and realy fast. 4.6 , damn that is my motor...haha

I dont konw, but hey have you ever heard of the Hennesy viper, 800 + hp, 0-60 in 1.9 and quarter mile in the 10s and soon to be nines with better ties and gearing....hehe now thats power baby...but i like this car, does anyone know when it is coming out, and what pirce maybe will be on it!!!

Yes, I know about the Hennessey Viper. Right now, the 2002 Hennessey Venom (Viper) 1000TT is the best I bet. It does 0-60 in 2.2, and 0-100 in 5.3, and the quarter mile times are under 10 seconds (I hear they're at ~9.84). It has ~1100HP (some say it's got as much as ~1175) and ~1150lbs-ft. of Torque (some say it's got as much as ~1240), through an ~8.4 Litre Intercooled (?) Twin-Turbo V10. And it redlines at 6000RPM. Turn ratios are at about 1G, and it's max. speed (according to insiders) is 411KPH.

1000tt.jpg

1000tt2.jpg

1000tt3.jpg

1000tt4.jpg

1000tt5.jpg

And about the Koenigsegg CC: it's already out. The price is well over a million bucks CAD.

Yes, I know about the Hennessey Viper. Right now, the 2002 Hennessey Venom (Viper) 1000TT is the best I bet. It does 0-60 in 2.2, and 0-100 in 5.3, and the quarter mile times are under 10 seconds (I hear they're at ~9.84). It has ~1100HP (some say it's got as much as ~1175) and ~1150lbs-ft. of Torque (some say it's got as much as ~1240), through an ~8.4 Litre Intercooled (?) Twin-Turbo V10. And it redlines at 6000RPM. Turn ratios are at about 1G, and it's max. speed (according to insiders) is 411KPH.

http://fast-autos.net/hennessey/1000tt.jpg

http://fast-autos.net/hennessey/1000tt2.jpg

http://fast-autos.net/hennessey/1000tt3.jpg

http://fast-autos.net/hennessey/1000tt4.jpg

http://fast-autos.net/hennessey/1000tt5.jpg

And about the Koenigsegg CC: it's already out. The price is well over a million bucks CAD.

dam dude, a mill for that.......i would only pu thtat much hard cash on a McLaren, or F50 TT....hehe nothin else..!!! is that that good of a car to be priced so freaken high. I mean i know the sweeds help build the MC, but still they price there cars so high!!!!

Remember that's $1 Mill.+ in CAD dollars (Canadian dollars) which I think would translate to about $625000 American with direct currency conversion. By the wya don't listen to me on the price thing, I may be getting it horribly wrong! I don't know. You should ask someone who's into the market or into the prices and stuff.

Price: $300,000

Miles Per Gallon: 20/24 mpg

Curb Weight: 2800 lbs

Layout: Mid-Engine/RWD

Transmission: 6-Speed Manual or Sequential

Engine

Type: Supercharged V8

Displacement: 4601 cc

Horsepower: 655 bhp @ 6500 rpm

Torque: 553 lb-ft @ 5000 rpm

Redline: 7000 rpm

Performance

0-60 mph: 3.2 sec

0-100 mph: 7.1 sec

Quarter Mile: 10.8 sec @ 130 mph

Skidpad: .99g

Top Speed: 240 mph

Braking, 60-0 mph: --- ft

Slalom Speed: --.- mph

Not a bad car allin all......dont like the skidpad numbers, could be higher, but damn it is a 10 second car, i cant wait till this and the saleen S7 go head to head!!!!

i saw on fast autos, that there is a 8s version....

Price: $---,---

Miles Per Gallon: --/-- mpg

Curb Weight: 2579 lbs

Layout: Mid-Engine/RWD

Transmission: 6-Speed Manual

Engine

Type: Supercharged V8

Displacement: 4700 cc

Horsepower: 655 bhp @ 6800 rpm

Torque: 553 lb-ft @ 5000 rpm

Redline: 7500 rpm

Performance

0-60 mph: 3.2 sec

0-100 mph: 7.1 sec

Quarter Mile: 10.0 sec @ 148 mph

Skidpad: 1.15g

Top Speed: 240 mph

Braking, 60-0 mph: --- ft

Slalom Speed: --.- mph

i am liking the skidpad numbers on this one....i wonder what the big diff is...!!??

Haha, yea i dont oknw why, i am always on all the supercar sites everyday, and i love lookin and readin up on new cars. That is why know so much, cuz just keep on readin and readin, and my nine subscriptions help out too.......hehe looks like this will be a car recond with in the supercar battle....damn 10 second, supercharged V8. Wow...me likes!!!

Seems like you spend even more time going to these places than I do! Heh!

But I think a lot of cars have the potential to literally take the crown from Koenigsegg like stealing candy from a baby. Lotec's sirius has more than twice the horsepower and well over twice the Torque of the Koenigsegg, but it's dreadfully underperforming. It only hits ~420KPH and it's acceleration is nothing to even talk about (~3.5 seconds). If they fix the problems with the Sirius it can easily beat any car. But they don't seem to take it all that serisouly. As Fox said they seem to be doing it just to show it can be done.

Seems like you spend even more time going to these places than I do! Heh!

But I think a lot of cars have the potential to literally take the crown from Koenigsegg like stealing candy from a baby. Lotec's sirius has more than twice the horsepower and well over twice the Torque of the Koenigsegg, but it's dreadfully underperforming. It only hits ~420KPH and it's acceleration is nothing to even talk about (~3.5 seconds). If they fix the problems with the Sirius it can easily beat any car. But they don't seem to take it all that serisouly. As Fox said they seem to be doing it just to show it can be done.

Yea, but dont look at the 60, some cars like that are geared low to make that high MPH. But i konw, some manufactueres are just making some insane cars to show that it is capable in there repetuat of engineering.

Gearing it low is one thing, but ruining precious acceleration times to ~3.5 just to get 20MPH mpre is not the way to go and I think they would know that. And besides, no matter how heavy the Sirius is (and its actually not as heavy as you would think, which makes the awe and mystery and surprise of the low-performance that much more hard-hitting). By contrast, a Koenigsegg CC with only 655HP and 553lbs-ft. of torque does 0-63 in about 3.2 seconds, and reaches 400KPH on track. Now, let's look at this as if we were all newbees: I, being Mr. Newbee would see those stats and think: "hmmm, why does the Lotec which has just over twice as much HP and more than twice the Torque of the Koenigsegg, not reach 800KPH and do 0-60 in 1.6?" That may be hillariously uninformed and illogical, but it would still pose a question: how can you gear it so low that you add 20MPH to the already relatively slow 400KPH, and ruin the acceleration times by increasing them to ~3.5s as a result?

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...