EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

From a Lamborghini Murcielago of 690 hp to a 996 gt2

Alejandro Fonseca

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
How souped up? How fast? Give me data!

haha, well to tell you the truth, i dont have one.......my uncle has it...he is such a car nut!!! he used to have one of the original M1's. all i know is it is a ducatti 998, i dont remember if it was the S or wahtever, i am not thet familiar with cycles, even though i am getting into them, but it looks like it used to be raced.

On anothe rnot, did you know that Fabio has like 200 bikes, his goal is 365, can you guess why???

a million CAD, that's odd cause it's 400,000USD. Yes, the 4.6L in the CC is derrived from the ford Cobra 32V DOHC 4.6L V8, but has been modified (swedified) quite a bit (sorry T88, not quite your motor). It is pretty amazing.

I'd sooner have the Lingenfelter 427TT Vette than an Hennessey anything.

If a stock viper is a handful to keep in check, imagine what a hennessey is like.

There you go with the Viper-hatin' again. Wow you're realy harsh on Vipers. I thought the Hennessey Vipers were actually really nice for Vipers. Guess you're against companies that modify Vipers, too.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...