EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Audi S4 GTO ethusiast just English speaking!

Petro238

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi everybody,

I am writing in English because my german is useless!
I bumped across the forum during a sarch for info on Audi S4 GTO.

I know a lot about this car and I thought I should contribute to the topic.
Sincerely

Pietro Petrobelli (ig: _il_petro_)

IMG_8176.JPG

• Gefällt mir 7
Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Hi Pietro,

welcome!

I guess many users here are capable of speaking and also writing English so that conversation will be possible.

But of course most threads and contributions here are in German, unfortunately for you. But welcome nevertheless!

Kind regards

Michael

• Gefällt mir 1

that car is chassis number 2, ex Terry Moss, went to Finland (Pertty Kuismanen) before going to the new german owner (who also ownes the  other diesel car in your picture ) 😉
today the inside of the car is painted silver, (Chassis and rollcage) but it was originally white. Chassis number 1 (ex Chris Aberdeen) has blue roll cage, chassis etc
I actually borrowed a complete front suspension and a complete rear suspension to fit on my car during the building process (before it went to the new owner).

• Gefällt mir 4
  • 1 Monat später...

Hi Petro!

I'd be amazing if you could share/show some of the process building such an unique vehicle. I think there are a lot of "petrolheads" in here who would appreciate some insides of your project.

Cheers!

• Gefällt mir 2
  • 3 Monate später...

Sorry it took a while to reply,but I had some troubles at work..

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

there is also another South African guy building a replica these days.. 
Roy, mr Gearbox Man.. maybe you konw him?

• Gefällt mir 10
  • Wow 8
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Petro238,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Vorstellungen / Neumitglieder (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

thanks a lot, it' has been a lot of work, but results are good kick to proceed.. 
Latest update is stage two engine, with home made replika intake manifold, extra 600rpm gained at the bottom end, and the car has become very drivable.. 

• Gefällt mir 3

Schreibe eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag schreiben und dich dann später registrieren. Wenn du bereits ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde dich zuerst an.

Gast
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorhergehender Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Neu erstellen...