EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Ford Focus Vs. Lamborghini Gallardo

imported_qramos

Empfohlene Beiträge

Weird indeed. I agree that the only logical explanation is that they really didn't plan it out. THey just used what they had laying around as LNC said. That would explain the huge jump: basically fuel economy on a stock vehicle. With gearing that low, that would be one annoying, twitchy thing to drive on the street. You'd be shifting like you were paddling the car forward with the stick. :puke: If there is one thing I decidedly don't like about the Focus is the gearing. I know what short gearing is like. SOme think its more fun. But I don't think its much fun if you are stuck in traffic, of just taking you wife on a cruise. That is another thing I totally prefer about the Lambo; its spouse compatible. Looks good, and rides nice if you want it to, so they like it too. And also, since you are shifting at a more relaxed pace, thats one less excuse they have to tell you you are driving too fast. X-) I give that round to the lambo. :-))!

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

The cobra uses the T-56, the reason they've stuck to T-5s, T-3550s and T-3850s on the mustangs is money. Ford has always gone all out on their one off concept cars, like the GT90.

Uh, for what it would cost to build that, you wouldn't be choosing between a GT and GT90, it would be "Do I want the enzo or the ford GT90", It was a cosworth V12 (as in the one aston uses) with 4 turbos, all aluminum space frame, it was cutting edge and totally flew.

It could have flown, but the GT90 was a pure concept car, there is no other word for it, because it was hardly road ready. It was rough, and because of it's touchy and experimental nature was not all that friendly to high speeds either.

it wouldn't have been too much of a stretch to make it roadworthy. Most lambos are, to me, only a hop from concept car, the enzo, heck, i'm still not convinced McLaren F1 isn't a concept car they made a few copies of. It could have been a real car, and a hell of a car at that.

I agree with bleh's words,yes ,it's true,in my opion how much a car really worth mostly depend on personal preferences. And I want to say there are something that behind the car's performence,just lambo,maybe it is not the faster than many american hotrod,but it ismore expensive.Just

beacuse it is a lambo.I am not a English native speaker ,maybe there are some problem in my words :o

I am not enterily sure what you are saying. But I think you are saying that a lamborghini costs more, but to some, the extra cost brings them the features they prefer. ie paddle shifter, selectable ride setting... bling bling flash. Did I understand that right? You might try quoting in your posts if you are having a hard time describing what you are trying to say. Sorry if I butchered your point. :-?

I agree that the lambo brings a few features with it that are to the likes of some. If were a rich person, and I am not, I would probably not drive the lambo so much just to have fun in it and thrash it about. I would probably have it primarily as a fashion statement to my other high-class buddies. In this case, I would never prefer the focus. BUT... I primarily look for the speed experience when talking about cars for fun. And I can get that at a much more reasonable price with the focus. What do you think?

don't forget the bull on the hood, that is a large part of it. It's a very sophisticated machine, not neccesarily intuitively designed mechanically, but definately sophisticated and built with only one thing in mind, performance.

Any car can be made fast. Cars never intended to be fast can be made to be fast, a rodded out civic can go fast, but it wasn't what it was engineered for, a car made from the start for performance just feels at home there, is comfortable, safe, and all around better there, that is where the money comes in.

Also, there is that $100,000 hood oranment.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo imported_qramos,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Sportwagen Kaufberatung (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...