SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY
Melde dich an, um diesem Inhalt zu folgen  
MMMM5

z4 race

Empfohlene Beiträge

MMMM5
Erster Beitrag:
Letzter Beitrag:

driving down to bmw motor sport hq in a ferrari 360m I had a bmw z4 3.0 in my mirror I was sitting at about 100mph in sixth he came up like a bat out of hell so I look in the mirror and put it into a lower gear and hit the gas and I took off like a icbm hit the 8250rpm limter and then put it into sixth. the z4 was 1/4 mile back I was told I hit 145mph before a shfted in to sixth the z4 was out of it but then my radar locator went off and told me the radar was 300 yards away the brakes work well on the 360 slowed down to the speed limit and drove pessed the radar

I like the z4 alot I mite get one put it not a 400hp ferrari is it :D

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
izzyloveslizzy
Geschrieben

Well, I don't think it's a great feat. to be able to leave a Z4 in the dust when you're behind the wheel of a 360. If you wanted to race fairly, you'd have to go up against a modified Z4 with at least the dropped-in 5.0litre 400HP M5 engine. Then you could have a more fair race. Then again you're not likely to find a Z4 like that (at least not for a while). I myself would put the Z4 in my top-20 list of cars to buy if I was loaded, but I'd most likely modify a hard-core and beefed-up version of it.

Arty25
Geschrieben

a z4 has no chance with a 400 horse ferrari

Schreibe eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag schreiben und dich dann später registrieren. Wenn du bereits einen Account hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden, um einen Beitrag zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorhergehender Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Melde dich an, um diesem Inhalt zu folgen  

• Neu erstellen...