The Truth

Arty25

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Arty25,

kennst du schon The Truth (Anzeige)? Dort ist vieles zu finden.

Mercedes Ersatzteile (Anzeige) | Mercedes Zubehör (Anzeige)

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1
  • Antworten 91
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

they are not state of the art in any sense of the word. The 3V engines just aren't that modern. They are solid, but Audi, BMW, Jaguar, and Lexus make more efficient, modern, and refined engines, which doesn't do BMW justice.

Did they ever confirm the topspeed of the CLK-GTR SS? Lasttime I heard it had a 0-60 of 3.2 secs and no topspeed was given. Somebody once said they tested the Supersport and it reached 278mph... no proof however.

• 7 Monate später...

Lets take the Bmw m3 ,

Naturally aspirated 6 cyl inline pushing out Power 255.8 kw / 343.0 bhp @ 7900 rpm, Torque 364.72 nm / 269.0 ft lbs @ 4900 rpm ,Displacement 3246 cc / 198.1 cu in .

Then we take it's competitor the Merceds benz C32 AMG

with a Supercharged V6 3.2 litre ,Power 264.0 kw / 354.0 bhp @ Not Available rpm ,Torque 450 nm / 331.9 ft lbs @ 4400 rpm .

How does the bmw manage to have the same 0-60 mph time of 5.1 seconds when the merc has the same engine capacity a v6 and supercharged!

I am sorry but that is just pure power from BMW!

Mercedes engines are useless.Mercedes must stick to there little luxury cars at stay away from racing.

These are the specs of the 645Ci Convertible vs Sl500:

Bmw 645 Ci:

Configuration 90 Degree V8

Displacement 4398 cc / 268.4 cu in

Power 248.3 kw / 333 bhp @ 6100 rpm

Torque 480.13 nm / 352 ft lbs @ 3600 rpm in

0 - 60 mph 6.1 seconds

Mercedes benz Sl500:

Configuration Aluminum 90 degree V8

Displacement 4966 cc / 303.0 cu in

Power 228.2 kw / 306.0 bhp @ 5600 rpm

Torque 460 nm / 339.3 ft lbs @ 2700-4200 rpm

0 - 60 mph 6.2 seconds

Now can someone explain to me why the 645ci has more power faster acceleration despite having a much smaller engine,the only reason is good engine structure and technology which you can only find on a bmw!

My point is proven Bmw is better than mercedes benz!And thats final!

Mercedes engines are useless.Mercedes must stick to there little luxury cars at stay away from racing.

You don't know what your talking about, how does for instance Mercedes manage in DTCC? Pretty damn well I think..

Bmw 645 Ci: Power 248.3 kw / 333 bhp @ 6100 rpm

Torque 480.13 nm / 352 ft lbs @ 3600 rpm in

Actually, the 645Ci engine produces 325 hp. and 330 lb.ft. but your point is taken. and the M3 accelerates to 60 mph. in under 5 seconds.

DTC, doesn't Mercedes race against Opels in that?

...and Audis, remember how audi manages in LeMans.

Opels, yes. However, opel doesn't really spend in a wide variety of racing. But I know Opel stake allot in DTC. And your beloved BMW even gets beated by Alfa Romeo in FIA STCC. However, I realised FIA favours Italian brands allot...

How does the bmw manage to have the same 0-60 mph time of 5.1 seconds when the merc has the same engine capacity a v6 and supercharged!

i hope your not suggesting that a v6 is soperior to an i6!!!

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Arty25,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Zubehör für Mercedes (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1
  • 1 Monat später...
  • 2 Wochen später...

The 2005 SLK350 debuts the first of a radically new line of mercedes engine.

These are DOHC, 4V/ Cyl, Variable valve on both ends, variable intake, all aluminum and compact, and apparently potent, as their new 3.5L makes 272hp, which i suspect is enough to propel an SLK better than the BMW 3.0L's 225hp move a Z4. BMW has announced their own 3.5L, but merc is first on the scene with it, and if the rest of their line up of engines is as capable as their new 3.5L V6, watch out.

the VQ engines from nissan are unique in how totally different they can sound depending on how the exhaust is tuned. I'm glad mercedes is getting away from their 3 valve engine, that just sounded wierd and unplesant, maybe that can be blamed on their strange cats, but whatever.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...