EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY
kleinefisch

Ford GT

Empfohlene Beiträge

kleinefisch
Erster Beitrag:
Letzter Beitrag:

Wow, I just read Automobile's article on the next generation GT40, and it looks amazing. It has gobs of power and probably the sweetest rumble. I think that it's great that Ford kept the design very close to that of the Ferrari crushing, Le Mans winning GT40 of the sixties. I believe that I have found the replacement for my Murcielago that I have been looking for. Although the Gallardo looks nice. Maybe, since the cost of the GT and the Gallardo together is about the same price as a Mucielago, I might just get both. :D

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

Well, here's how I see it, with amazing skid-pad performance, a 0-60 time of 3.5 seconds (yes, that is better than a viper, for about $15,000 more - and it is much better handling and looking). The supercharged 5.4 is a fairly simple motor, and upkeep should be low. The curb weight is a svelte 3,200lbs, and as far as I can see, for $100,000 - there is no better car.

Bar None.

imported_felix
Geschrieben

The gt40 is a beast. the ford gt looks slightly nicer, but i dont know about performance. I think ford deserve a round of applause, as they are starting to make some really nice supercars. (yes i know about the old gt40 aswell! alright they have made decent cars before, but now they are brilliant) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :wink:

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

the GT is finally a world class car to give propper prestige to the ford nameplate.

I'd really like it although, if the $250,000 vanquish wasn't well outperformed by the $100,000 GT.