EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

*911 Turbo X50 or GT2?*

Xcellere

Empfohlene Beiträge

I'm trying to decide which one to get. The GT2 is much more expensive than the X50, yet the only really big difference between the two seems to be the rear wing on the GT2. Which one should I get?

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

DONT get either....buy a aston martin vanquish....then ppl will see u in style and grace.......VANQUISH VANQUISH VANQUISH VANQUISH VANQUISH VANQUISH VANQUISH VANQUISH VANQUISH VANQUISH VANQUISH VANQUISH VANQUISH VANQUISH VANQUISH VANQUISH VANQUISH VANQUISH VANQUISH VANQUISH VANQUISH VANQUISH

GT2 is way overpriced. Furthermore, its handling is less stable than X50. The marginal extra performance comes at a large price in functionality.

A Vanquish is a different kind of car. It is certainly fast, high tech, attractive, handles nimbly, and sounds awsome, it just doesn't have the ultra-efficent porsche brand of uber-performance to it.

yeah, X50 is like a 996turbo S, just a tuned up 911turbo, GT2 is a racecar. I drove a 911 once with traction/stability control off, and it got tricky through tough corners, it would be hard to imagine as a pure rwd car.

without a doubt 911 Turbo W/X50. While the GT2 may be better on the track, the more forgiving suspension, all wheel drive, and advanced electronics of the X50 allow it to perform much better in the real world.

I would have bought a used 996 Turbo. The new prices is not worth it. Then you can go to alot of aftermarket companies. Get better stuff for the money then the X50 or GT2. Like polarfox said the AWD and the electronics are realy nice for normal roads. If you want you can buy a GT3, GT2 gearbox for your turbo and get a RWD turbo. All aftermarket companies sell very good tuning for your turbo same as Porsche but cheaper and often better. Like exhaustsystem, chip and airfilter wich give about 500hp. For example FVD very famous German tuner sells one of this kits with 510hp for export for €5600 and for €2500 more for a race cat. For hot USA you should also pay €640 for a new water cooler. Theres more levels if you want like 540hp you can go for 2 new turbos thats quite exspensive fvd sells 2 turbos for €4600.

yeah, that would be sufficently awsome. if you wanted a really unique and powerful car, and have some time to spend on coordinating the tuning process, seb is right, that would be just awsome.

@Xcellere

The GT2 with RWD is a real beast, needs full concentration along with considerable experience and training in order to enjoy it. You can easily wreck it !

Go for the 996 TT X50, less "razor blade" behaviour and much better allrounder.

You might want to check with these guys:

http://www.rennteam.com/

a very competent bunch

• 3 Wochen später...
I'm trying to decide which one to get. The GT2 is much more expensive than the X50, yet the only really big difference between the two seems to be the rear wing on the GT2. Which one should I get?

I'm currently driving a 996 turbo and I recommend you that if you have no experience with very fast cars because the GT 2 is a MONSTER !

Lg

• 1 Monat später...

Go with the GT-2 if you plan on some serious driving, such as drivers ed, track days, auto-cross, etc. If you just want to have a fast Porsche, go with the 996 X-50. It has to be much more forgiving then the raw GT-2.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...