Xcellere

Empfohlene Beiträge

I'll be buying 2, and I'm not sure which ones to get. Right now its between:

360 Spider

575 Maranello

GT2

911 Turbo (w/ X50 package)

Diablo 6.0

I'm having the hardest time deciding between the GT2 and the 911 w/ X50, I'm not sure if the difference in money is worth it in regards to the GT2 if I bought the X50 package.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

don't buy a 360 spyder - just because the 420 spyder is coming out next year, packing a larger, more powerful engine - and revised suspension geometry.

Diablo 6.0 was awsome, though unimaginably expensive to fix, the X50 would be the most practical of those, and GT2 would offer the best performance.

first of all...I HATE u.... :P kidding...im just jealouse...

if i got to pick it would go like this:

1. Ferrari575m

2. GT2 or the turbo (not much difference between the 2...which eva is cheaper

BUT ur missing one important car in that list!

THE ASTON MARTIN VANQUISH!

that would easily top my list. Vanquish and 575m....Dammit im in dream world again

good luck on chooseing Xcellere!

• 4 Wochen später...
  • 2 Monate später...

Those are some great cars, but I also think it would be useless to get the 360. Just next year a newer, better version is coming out. Wait till that comes, then get that. I also don't understand why you would buy the diablo now... Just pay a little more for the murcielago...

Yeah I agree. The Murcielago has allkinds of helpers in there, like powersteering and stuff like that. In a diablo it's just pure power! If you can control it. Lambo doesn't have a Bull in their logo for nothing.

amen. i hate power steering all together. the reason we have a jaguar X type over a 3 series is that the 3 series in the US has really grossly overboosted sensative steering, which gets annerving in sporting driving.

a lambo is about violent, explosive power and force. if you want a tame, easy to drive fast car, get something like a mercedes or bmw, or a maserati. If you want a raging bull or fierce italian stallion, there is lamborghini and ferrari.

and if that isn't what you want, don't buy one. I am upset they ruined the violent nature of a lambo with an overly drivable murci. everyone i know whose driven one says it just doesn't feel like a lambo. i can tell you from looking over engineering diagrams and techdocs, it is too easy to drive.

• 2 Wochen später...

Vanquish is pretty rare too though, and noticeably more expensive than the AMV8 Vantage. Besides I think the AMV8 looks better than the Vanquish by a bit. The 370HP engine in the AMV8 Vantage is obviously not as participative as the 460HP one in the Vanquish, but I think that's about enough.

I wouldn't buy a Vanquish because it's the Bond car. The object is to drive down a street and get the majority of the pedestrians to turn their heads and argue with their friends about what just passed, not just "Oh look, its a Vanquish, Bond drives one!" I would get a DB7 GT over a Vanquish any day, hands down. And by the way, the Murcielago is an excellent car to drive. I have driven older lambos and they are totally different, not any worse, nor better. Plus, I'm not too particular about the aggressiveness of the Murcielago, it's a practical car that you can drive around town without working up a sweat. However, I have gotten a little tired of the Murcielago's lines. Im going to work to find a Pagani. There's got to be one somewhere.

I half-heartedly agree. I wouldn't drive a Vanquish because it's the Bond car, and then again I also wouldn't drive a Vanquish BECAUSE it's the Bond car. Having said that I honestly think they could've chosen better cars for the Bond movie. In real life and on the track, the Vanquish can't do half of the maneuvers it did in the movie. The handling at high speeds is also more than just nerve-rackingly iffy.

Honestly I'd love to drive the AMV8 Vantage more than any other Aston Martin, though for sheer speed and for some minor technological advantages the Vanquish would be better. The Murcielago is a bit burly (at least more so than it's baby brother). I'd still love to drive one, but I'd rather have it almost completely modified and seasoned, beyond the plain-old vanilla flavour.

Why not go for the Gallardo instead. I've also kind of gotten tired of the Murcielago (especially seeing as to how ever single time you see a Murcielago, it's yellow). But I haven't gotten nearly as restless and, might I nervously say, "bored", with the Gallardo. That car looks good in so many colours I can't even count them. And besides, if you don't like the performance numbers you can go look for that odd modifier who drops the Nuvolari's 600HP straight into a Gallardo (though I don't see how anyone would ever even come close to pushing ANY Lambo. to even near it's limits).

As for the Pagani, it's a pretty sweet ride, IF you can find one, and I say that because so many people (at least so many people here) seem to have dificulty buying one. At least you can thank God (and thank Pagani too) that it's not the same purchasing hassle as you would get with an Enzo. You have to be "invited" by Ferrari to buy one. Heh, having just found out that the F60 project has been totally scrapped due to stock-market woes and future worries, the Enzo is not undoubtedly the F60, or the successor to the F50, though performance-wise it's not even in the same ballpark as the F40. That's a shame (or not, depending on how much you care).

Pagani could become the Cinderella story out of Maranello, and become a true symbol for Maranello (a term I use VERY loosely for most other Italian cars nowadays).

• 2 Wochen später...

Well, I didn't say it's not a capable handler. I just said it doesn't pull the best g's at high speeds. That's what every single Vanquish review seems to say anyway.

I deffinately agree that the Gallardo is a very sweet car. It's far more aggressive looking than the Murcielago and the pictures of on the streets of New York in the Lamborghini forum are very jaw dropping. I was then disappointed when I sow it at the New York Auto Show, because I must have gone too early, it wasn't there when I went. :(

you live in la jolla and you need god to buy your mercedes, that's too bad.

Gallardo will be the car the murci was not. It will be the icon that brings the icon back, and with its high quality enhancements by audi, will finally bring praticallity to the bull.

practicality was brought by Audi in the Murcielago. The Gallardo should most deffinately have scissor style doors like the Lamborghinis that made the company famous. If it had that, I believe then it would deffinately be the next Lamborghini iocn.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...