SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

anybody have any good kill stories...

djfux69

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 75
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

I was driving my X-Type 3.0 Automatic (2002 - 231hp stock). It is still stock. I pulled up to an intersection next to a 1997 accord V6 with twin ultra wide exhausts. He revved his engine up and it made a wreched crackle. I kicked to neutral and stepped on mine. Mine lit off a nice smooth growl. He revved, I put in back in drive and prepared for brakestand. The light for the other way went yellow, I held the brake and pulled to 2200rpms, he was revving. He let off his clutch and lurched forward with some smoke, i let off the brake and all 4 tires chirped. He backed off shifting into 2nd and I pulled even, my auto found second as I pulled up, and I pulled ahead through second and well through 3rd, by the time i hit red in 3rd, i had put a good 8-10 carlenths between us. At the next light, his music was cranked way up and he was only looking straight ahead. He didn't even try for a rematch.

haha awesome he deserves it.... amazing how people tihink that the bigger your exaust is the more power you have?? they dont know anything about backpressure... but this guy prolly had stock pipes and just the dumb tips...

i have a good kill from when my car was pretty stock..

im driving home when this stingray cuts me off and gives me the finger.. i had no clu what his deal was so i pull next to him at the light and he starts revving. im like allright ill go for it.. i let off at 2600 rpm with a good launch but he takes me a little bit.... i start catching up by the time i was done with second... i shift into 3rd and i just walked right by him.. i was alazed .. i mean my car didnt have anything major done to it i thought i was gonna get eaten... ut i was proud of my lil 4nbanger that day ... very proud

classic. My favorite are the races where you both start even, shift to second at the same time, but your car has a turbo on it (vs. mufflerzilla). Your engine clears 3,000 - the wastegate locks, and out of nowhere you are gone -and the front wheels are protesting all the way to third. That feeling is magical.

• 4 Wochen später...

this is hilarious since both of our cars are n/a 4 bangers and dont belong on this site. anyway,the difference between us: hes a wheater(domestic ricer) and im just driving my dads surf mobile 96 geotracker(rusted all over from the salt water). im talking less than 80whp but rediculously rear wheel drive and hovering around 2000lbs with a quarter tank of gas (at the time i was a little over 'E'). this thing is 0-60: 9s and 0-100: no.

i look over at the tinted out silver 2000-2002 gen neon and he revs with the annoying chugging intake. i thought it would be funny to see this thing push so i reved back. in my head im thinking this is so stupid as this kid keeps revving, wasting gas.

the light on the other side turns red and three seconds later we got the green. i couldnt tell you whether i chirped at all or not cus he was squeeling all over the place. i know i did chirp second (i never did before in that car) and by this time he was in the rear view. i push to the end of 2nd which is somewhere around 45mph(no tach and i never redlined it) and he was still behind me and yes this is like 10seconds after launch.

now im letting off on 3rd since this is a 35mph zone and i had my fun. i tapped on the brakes to let him know i won and to gloat a little. I pulled up next to him driving and tell him to roll down the window. he lit a cigarette and asked what i had done to it. i didnt asnwer and asked what he has under the hood. after not hearing him due to the exhaust i just yelled over, "My 'whip' is stock, stunna. Learn to drive!"

There is one thing that annoys me more than people who drive slow jap cars and act like they are fast, which is people who drive slow domestic cars and act like they are fast.

alright, here's my story. i also own a lingenfelter vette. 0-60 in mid 3's, but it looks stock. i was all out of beer and that night there would be a football game. a football game....WITHOUT BEER !!!:o:o!!! so i had just picked up a 24 pack (i don't put the extra miles ont the Euro cars if i can help it) and was at a red light. there was not much traffic. i was just sitting there, minding my business, when this young teen in this ricer with a huge exhaust and an extremely loud and bassy system. worst of all, his budy in the passenger has got a video camera and this huge grin. he rolls down his window and starts to scream over all the noise. i didn't understand what he had said, but i knew he wanted to race. when the light turned green, i eased onto the throttle and they were off with tires squeeling and everything. once they were maybe 8 to 10 carlengths away, i really tromped it and flew past them at around 80. nothing feels better than when you destroy somebody in something that they brought on.

you underestimate the power of the lingenfelter, and you get burned.

• 4 Monate später...
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo djfux69,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Zubehör für Sportwagen Kaufberatung (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Alright. I was leaving my local hamburger joint. My best freind and I were in the car, and we took the back way home, because it is the twistiest road around, and has very little traffic. We came up on this riced civic trying to look cool going fast through the curves. I held right to his tail in my 318i (which is a pretty quick car and handles like rails). he nailed his brakes thinking he was cool, so I just swirved around. My buddy gave him the finger as we went by. Now this dude was pissed. He comes zooming up at me as we go into this 25mph hairpin. I went in at 70, held the floor in third, and came out 67 or 68. He tries his hardest to keep up. I have a 50:50 balanced RWD car, he has a civic - he had to back off mid-corner and nearly understeered himself off the road, as soon as we come to the last straight-away on the road, he opens it full bore, 4 or 5 car lengths behind me, I open it up too, I get to his speed as he comes even. He keeps it floored, I match him, he is in the on-coming traffic passing lane. He tries to get ahead to come back into our lane, I don't let him. As we clear into tripple digits, it becomes clear the red light is not changing. I hold my brakes as hard i can, locking them in between the ABS interviening. He can't slow down and flies straight through the red light, causing some old fool in a sable to have to go into the shoulder. That my freinds was quality entertainment.

hahaha. people are stupid sometimes. especially when you find those kids out there with the loud exhaust(probably not even cat back, just the tip) and the fake cross drilled rotors (aka hubcaps). they are rediculous.

i forgot about this race last week. so i am getting ready to go over a bridge when some tool in a convertible mustang gt(it said cobra, but im gonna go with it was a fake?) comes up next to me and laughs. well at the begining of the bridge it is two lanes, it soon turns into 3. i am behind him in the far left lane at this point, i see him take off and get into the right lane. i come up on him fast and slam into the far right lane(that just popped up). i take off and i am probably going about 120 now when i decide, game over, and i hit my brakes. well this fool goes for the ricer flyby, and cruises by me going at least 120. i was speachless. i guess i hurt his feelings? awwww :lol:

Okay lemme try one.

Back in the days when I still had my S500, I was driving home and this Ibiza pulls up behind me and sticks into my ass. Obviously he wants me to go faster because he's in a hurry, well if there's one thing I don't like is people trying to force me into something, if he want to pass okay, but don't do stupid stuff like that. I was already doing 90 in a 80, so I dropped my speed to 60, hehe.

Anywayz we go like this for a while, when we come upto this very long straight road, with oncoming traffic. I'm still going 60 and I can see him getting "irritated" in my rearview mirror. He's looking for a spot to pass me and finally he gets one. I allow him to get aside me and from there match his speed, didn't allow him to go back into the rightlane. I look towards him, smile and wave, for some reason he's gotta be rude and give me the finger.

Anywayz while he's struggeling to pass me, my gass pedal wasn't even halfway there, we come upto this blind turn (tree's on both sides so you can't see if cars are coming through). So while we're coming up to this turn I'm thinking to myself: "He's isn't dumb enough to keep this up in the turn is he?", well he was and this truck suddenly shows up in the turn. He slams his breaks and gets back behind me, there were just a few inches between him and the truck and white smoke everywhere.

Funny thing is, suddenly when he got back behind me, he suddenly could keep distance. Boy was his face white :)

• 2 Wochen später...

Heres one for ya! One evening last summer I was cruising my M3 sedan down Clinton Blvd. 8) which is normally a very busy place going right through town and would make a great grand prix route. I noticed in the mirror a Boxter coming up in the right lane, and we both stopped at the next red light. This guy, propably borrowing it from his daddy for the night started revving that sweet little six trying to impress the girl in the passenger seat who was looking from me to him and giggling. I began pumping the M-motor to let him know what he was dealing with, inturn he was pumped with a huge grin on his face. :P

The road ahead is twisty so I figured it might come down to handling. We were the only ones at the light in the immediate area so when the green came we nailed it. The other guy started off slow, probably not used to anything but showing off, he trailed me through the S turn which I blasted through from one apex too the other like a true racer, and pretty much left him in the dust as he cut out of the race and I continued to accelerate over the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial bridge full-throttle! :P

Looking behind about four city blocks down, I swear I saw the Boxter parked on the curb in front of a car with lights on top. Hmmmm ... :wink:

LateNightCable says - " Please Obey All Posted Speed Limits. "

You mean those numbers on the side of the road are how fast I am supposed to go? You must be on crack. I'll stick to the numbers like 494 and 100 on the signs thank you.

The guy you were up against must have been a complete looser, straight up boxster with the 2.7 isn't that quick, but does handly deftly, the Boxster S although is pretty incredible handling machine. That said, 90% of the time it comes down to driving in races.

Ok, mine. I am in bloomington (which i am not totally familiar with). I am leaving a buddy's house, as are a number of people. One of the guys has a Saab 9-3 Viggen. He keeps trying to get me to race him. I tell him I have no desire to be completely raped (i am in my 318i, which is not that quick). Anyhow, he keeps flying by me (with so much turbo whine I could hardly hear his engine) and then backing off, trying to get me to race, so we fall into a 2 lane road from 4, it is late, and there is no one else on the road. I see a S curve sign and the speed limit goes from 55 to 25. Naturally I drop to 3rd, holding about 4,500rpms, hang deep in the curves, and hold the pedal to the floor, feathering the steering trying to keep my squealing bimmer pointed away from solid objects. I think it was some of the best driving I've done. As I entered, I heard the high pitch whine of his turbo jump as he dropped a gear and pegged it. At the end of the S curves, I couldn't see him behind me, and about 3 secconds later he comes out. He stopped zipping around me. The next day I drove back through (now it is daylight) and looked, there were the faint tire tracks of my bimmer going progressively deep out of one corner through to the next, and then these really black dark trails sliding clean across the first corner, a few dozen feet ahead of these were 2 straight black lines from where I guess, he started out again.

Lesson here: Front heavy swedish iron best not try to follow small bavarian cars with deranged drivers.

I have a good one to tell which took place just a few days ago. I was driving home in the 740i around midnight down Illinois road, a very long stretch of four lane asphalt when a city cop blew past in the opposite lane probably doing around 90 in his Crown Vic. ( I was cruising at about 65 8) ) The little hipocrite had no sirens on so I knew he was just goofing around. No other cars in the vicinity so I shut my lights off and nailed the accelerator and soon blew past him at around 110. Immediatly his siren began flashing but I was way ahead by the time I turned off onto the next side road and lost him completely. Risky business, but I had to stick it to him. :D

i love stories like that. ive only done it a couple times, but running from cops is soooo much fun! i dont mean to encourage it, but did i get a mean rush!!

my most recent encounter of this kind was a few months ago. i was driving home in light traffic on the parkway(65mph) going about 80 and i passed a cop right after i had broken out of a light pack of cars i looked in rearview and saw the brake lights and knew he was getting ready to pull out. i proceeded to put the gas pedal down since the next exit was 2 miles away. while he was fighting through the traffic i had emerged from i was already going over 110(i didnt hit the cars max speed but when i glanced at the speedometer it was well past 110). after the next set of turns i couldnt see him in the rear view anymore and got off the exit at about 90. when on the back roads i drove calmly home with a cold sweat. it was so great!

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...