EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Austrian GP - Beware Results inside.

manu_sachdeva

Empfohlene Beiträge

That GP was a JOKE.

I've never seen Schumi get booed...... The question is, was he involved in making the decsion for Rubens to move over.

Rubens looked like he was about to cry.

Lucky that Sato was OK after such an appalling accident.

This is bad for Michael, Ferrari, and Formula One.

What a damn joke.......!

Manu

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Team orders has always been there and will always be there. I remember the Swedish driver Stefan Johansson that was leading infront of his teammate Alain Prost that was going for the Championship. He hear in his ears "be professional". He let Alain past him and never won a race. In F1 everything can happend for example if Schumi is involved in a crash like on Silverstone and have to pass like 6 races. He need every point he can get because you never now what happends in F1.

Sad about Sato luckly it wasnt that bad. Heard it was mothers day in Austria so all of the drivers mothers was invited. They looked a bit nervous.

It was written in Barrrichello's contract that there would be team orders favouring Schumacher. He accepted the terms and signed on the dotted line. So I don't see how this could be controversial. Now I am just waiting for Ron Dennis to go over the roof over this subject. He's always like that. He cannot get the problems fixed in his own team and so he goes about berating other teams about their strategies. I agree that it was a sad day for racing, but what would happen if Schumi retired in the next 4-5 races or so and every one was won by either Ralf or Montoya. There would be no point in looking at the past and hoping what would have happened if Rubens had moved over in Austria.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...