EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Porsche RUF CTR 2 Sport

Gast Justy

Empfohlene Beiträge

Ok, people keep on saying that the Hennesey Viper is the fastest STREET LEGAL PRODUCTION CAR! Well it's not!! The Porsche RUF CTR 2 Sport can do 0-60 in 3.2 and has a top speed of 333.3 Km/h!!!! As I recal the Viper only does 333.1 Km/h?!?!?! So take that all you American Loving Car fans! Porsche Rules and their is no line in between!! Agree or disagree??

• 2 Wochen später...
Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Justy the old Ruf "Yellow Bird" CTR made 342km/h. Car is awesome with a weight of 1100kg. I think they drove the new CTR2 at some event on a road in 347km/h. Blitz Japan tuning company tried to beat that some year ago with their Nissan Skyline R34 called 348. Name came from 1km/h over the Ruf record. If anyone intrested i got 2 movies of the old CTR flying around the Nordschleife. Best fucking movie i ever seen.

yeah porsche rules nothing comes near it, but sorry guys the mclaren kills that buy tons it did 387 (or maybe 390 some) cant remember but i found a vid of it and yes the mclaren is street legal, the only delay is it costs a cool mill american. so i would go with the ruf. and yeah i would love to see that movie send it to me on icq or msn i would appriociate it lots.

Yes that's right, the McLaren F1 is a pure beast. For example: It is very dangerous to press down the foot at 200km/h. At this speed the tail jumps from one side to the other. That means you can burn the tires at this speed. This is cool, isn't it? :grin: :grin: :grin:

Roland

I also have the movie with Andy Wallace(hope thats was right) driving Mclaren F1 at Ehra-Leissen. WV test ground with 2 straight lines of 9km. As i remember it they did take the rev max off.

• 2 Wochen später...

On 2001-09-16 12:30, RolandK wrote:

Yes that's right, the McLaren F1 is a pure beast. For example: It is very dangerous to press down the foot at 200km/h. At this speed the tail jumps from one side to the other. That means you can burn the tires at this speed. This is cool, isn't it? :grin: :grin: :grin:

Roland

Haha, I'll probably total the car before I even hit 60, :grin: :grin:. I won't even be able to see a 100mph, :grin:.

The former BMW Boss (Mr. Pischetsrieder) never had one. He just drove with the company car and wrecked it on a weekend vacation.

The videos on this site are from the successor car.

Roland

Have to be glad its a safe car. What i heard he was driving 280km/h with his wife. If its true its impressive. Not many cars that you survive a crash at that kind of speed.

• 6 Monate später...

Schreibe eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag schreiben und dich dann später registrieren. Wenn du bereits ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde dich zuerst an.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorhergehender Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Neu erstellen...