EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Niiiice sound on these

thhedk

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
schönes drift Event. Nur der F1 Fahrer muss nochmal Driftnachhilfe am besten beim Corvette Fahrer nehmen.

Der GT3 (5:04) hat wirklich einen guten sound.

It was not really a drift event, they reached 275 km/h on the straight :)

The orange McLaren was present F1-Driver Kevin Magnussen.

The grey Corvette, and the Ferrari F1*, was his father Jan Magnussen (also former F1-driver)

The white Lamborghini was also a former F1-driver, Nicolas Kiesa (not well known)

The black drifting Corvette, is a former stuntman, motocross driver and show-drifter :)

*btw. the first time Jan Magnussen sat in a F1 car, since his Steward Ford days in 1998.

Is the Red Porsche a 997 GT3 and the white a 993 GT3 ?

The grey Corvette, and the Ferrari F1*, was his father Jan Magnussen (also former F1-driver)

*btw. the first time Jan Magnussen sat in a F1 car, since his Steward Ford days in 1998.

thank you for the interesting details!

Maybe its not easy to adapt from a Ford F1 to a Ferrari F1, but joking apart, its not easy to drift in a F1 car even for a 41 year old former F1 driver. Regrading your question to The GT3, i'm not a Porsche expert, but i'm sure there are a lot Porsche freaks in this forum who can answer your question..

The red Porsche is the new 991 GT3 with the dual clutch transmission PDK, unfortunately it is the only transmission option for the new GT3. The white one is a 996 Porsche GT3, i even think that it is a GT3 CUP because of the bigger rear wing and the other exhaust.

btw: the 993 Porsche was not available as GT3, the first Porsche series that has got a GT3 was the 996 series :wink:

The red Porsche is the new 991 GT3 with the dual clutch transmission PDK, unfortunately it is the only transmission option for the new GT3. The white one is a 996 Porsche GT3, i even think that it is a GT3 CUP because of the bigger rear wing and the other exhaust.

btw: the 993 Porsche was not available as GT3, the first Porsche series that has got a GT3 was the 996 series :wink:

Ok thank you :)

....btw the red Porsche was driven by a 22 yo girl ;)

http://christinanielsenracing.dk/

Schreibe eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag schreiben und dich dann später registrieren. Wenn du bereits ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde dich zuerst an.

Gast
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorhergehender Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Neu erstellen...