EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Baitcar

GIR

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

i think so, too. i wish they would make a v8 though, it shouldnt be that hard to do.... just set it up as 2 i4s sharing a crank. massive tangent nevermind.

anyway, hondas get stolen a lot cus the market is so large. they can be fast after some work. k20a > 383 X-)X-)X-):wink::lol: 8)

umm no K series motor is owning this which is a nominal size v8 as far as engines go: Long_Block.sized.jpg

you want a bad engine i will post it. and the one i posted mildly built should run around 450-500hp. and around 400-475lbs. of torque with only a 4bbl

yeah i was kinda taking it seriously, just because 4 cylinder could be made that powerful, massive bore, short stroke, dual cam, with the V-tec* lobe, one small cam for street, one cam with a long duration, high lift short LSA, and an even larger vtec lobe. 4 valves per cylinder. and one heck of an intake.

Example: 900cid 6 cylinder diesel. Thats why i asked for bore and stroke

bleh lets take this to another thread

Just popped in to say what a good idea ^ is. You guys are welcome to start another thread and debate your engines of choice until the cows come home. But I guess it wore out it's welcome in the bait car thread. :wink:

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...