EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Baitcar

GIR

Empfohlene Beiträge

See what happens when the canadian police puts a baitcar on the streets :)

http://baitcar.com/videos

I like the second vid where they start talking about bait cars and say it probably isn't one, but it is :D Stealing cars is just not cool, m'kay!

My favorite: "Please don't let the dog chew me!" bwhahahahahahahahahah, sick um fido!!

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Bait cars, that's actually pretty stupid, and only happens when you know the police are bored.

It's like having female police officers pose as hookers. Swing the candy, and of course the babies are going to grab. :???:

Well entrapment is illegale over here because it's never clear at what level the availability contributed to the crime. Or like you said, swing the candy and the babies are going to grab. But it's funny to see none the less :D

i want to do it so its not entrapment. just call the cops as soon as they start the car and hit the remote controlled kill switch. i want all theives to be bubbas hos in jail :evil: 1 too many buddies have had there cars pulled from them.

kill switches wont work if the car theif isn't an idiot, if a pro were to go after a car, the first thing he would do would be to unlock the steering wheel with a key, I would say how to make the key but let some punk get caught trying to figure it out. Assuming it has sometype of starter disable in the igntion key, pop the hood, place in either a remote push button starter box, or in the case of my car a compact ecm to fire the injectors, newer gm sports cars 1987+ are a b**** to steal, because of this. So there is very little point in trying. A starter disable switch can be removed in the matter of about 20 seconds.

So assuming the car isn't entrapment it would cost five bucks and the time it takes to you to start your car bleh.

If the car is high priced enough assuming the security company was dumb enough to ground the vehicle tracking, pull it onto a truck and surge the car.

No i dont steal cars but i have learned enough to protect mine. The sad part is i found out how to make a key off the tv show cops. It will work on everything from safes to cars. And the vehicle stuff from working on cars, and having a buddy, who did that stuff get caught.

So assuming the car isn't entrapment it would cost five bucks and the time it takes to you to start your car bleh.
.... remote controlled switch to the fuel pump leave it on till they start driving it off. man you are not creative. its not going to actually be a switch like a light bulb.

you ever hookup a fuel pump relay, or even better drive a car with the fuel pump off, assuming we are talking a low power fuel injected car a V8 can make it 6 miles with a shut down pump, i know trust me and my car is batch fire. so a 4banger, 10-12miles

you ever hookup a fuel pump relay, or even better drive a car with the fuel pump off, assuming we are talking a low power fuel injected car a V8 can make it 6 miles with a shut down pump, i know trust me and my car is batch fire. so a 4banger, 10-12miles
the fuel cut in my car works fairly quickly. at 6 to 12 miles isnt that far. if my area was high theft they wouldnt be able to get off of the island i live on. either way, they break down.

another 'switch' could be installed off of the ecu fuse, im pretty sure that would shut things down really quickly, you just have to tuck the switch underneath the under dash fuse box, i dont know why they would look there.

another 'switch' could be installed off of the ecu fuse, im pretty sure that would shut things down really quickly, you just have to tuck the switch underneath the under dash fuse box, i dont know why they would look there.

you amaze me bleh you really do, why would they look around the area of the fuse box, where every idiot......no im not bleh look into where car alarms are installed, where do you think they hook up the power lead. If not the whole box.

Does it help lower the crime rate? Probably not.

it gets rid of the idoits who dont stake out a car.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo GIR,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Verschiedenes über Autos (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

yeah but they are generally stupid and will do the same sh** wrong again. If you were to take a car, (no im not a theif i can't take a candy bar from my job without paying for it later) you sit you wait, you make sure its worth the wait, you find out how it was built. you test drive one, you get on a tech board and figure out the entire schematics of the security/ igntion system. You get the vin while your at it, you can have keys made if you have a friend that works in dealership/locksmith

you amaze me bleh you really do, why would they look around the area of the fuse box, where every idiot......no im not bleh look into where car alarms are installed, where do you think they hook up the power lead. If not the whole box.
sorry i ment under hood fuse box, since thats where the ecu fuse is. and its definitely not easy to get underneath it, you have to first remove the battery then some plate in the way also. yea the power lead for an alarm would be there, but if there isnt a lead for an alarm why would they look under it again? especially if the car will start.w

vehicle tracking would be a reason, only problem is for that a thief would need four or five minutes. So if you were to do something like that you would get you car back just make sure the cops dont go after it until its parked

yeah but they are generally stupid and will do the same sh** wrong again. If you were to take a car, (no im not a theif i can't take a candy bar from my job without paying for it later) you sit you wait, you make sure its worth the wait, you find out how it was built. you test drive one, you get on a tech board and figure out the entire schematics of the security/ igntion system. You get the vin while your at it, you can have keys made if you have a friend that works in dealership/locksmith

Uhhh...I'm pretty sure professional car thieves know what kind of car they're looking for before they even think to steal it. That VIN key thing doesn't work all the time.

Back in the 80's, one way to steal a Vette was to drill a hole in the hood, directly over the battery, something to that effect, and let it drain so the alarm had no power. Every car can be stolen, even modern ones requiring an encrypted key. It's all a matter of knowing what security measures to override so you can get the engine to fire, and your off.

Which reminds me of a story someone posted once about a guy on a test drive who stole a Ferrari F50 when the dealer got out of the car. He must have driven into a waiting truck, or garage because it didn't turn up.

Anyway, losing your car is not cool, but I can think of other things the police should be spending more time on than protecting people's personal transportation moduals from theft. Bigger issues in the world you know?

yea i know what you mean, but we pay them and out here it really is becoming a greater and greater problem, especially among the honda community.

if i saw someone stealing my car i would flip out. not because of monitary value, but because of the work put into it.

i have never heard of the drill the hole in the hood procedure. but if you are refering to the passkey vats system which corvettes still use, and is on my car as well, (may i say what a pain in the a** system). It involves the fuel injectors, so destroying the battery would make no sense.

That VIN key thing doesn't work all the time.

Yes, you are right... i had to find this out the hardway when gm no longer had the values for my security system inbedded in the key. But as far as older cars all you have to do is modify any key that will insert into the lock, this will work on most new cars as well.

bleh, may i ask why would they be stealing hondas.. not being hateful to the cars but they aren't exactly rare or expensive. And most of the parts aren't worth a whole lot. They are very light and have average 4 cylinders in, some are vtech others are dohc, but they aren't expensive or dangerously fast. Is the demand really that high? Because heavily built hondas are usually around 30k. a sports/luxury car(ie heavy on gas)does present more money.

bleh, may i ask why would they be stealing hondas.. not being hateful to the cars but they aren't exactly rare or expensive. And most of the parts aren't worth a whole lot. They are very light and have average 4 cylinders in, some are vtech others are dohc, but they aren't expensive or dangerously fast. Is the demand really that high? Because heavily built hondas are usually around 30k. a sports/luxury car(ie heavy on gas)does present more money.
dude look at the numbers. hondas(acuras) are way up there. half of the honda enthusiasts i know have had their cars stolen at one point or another.

you have to remember though that it doesnt matter exactly how cheap the parts are or how fast they are. its all about the market. there is a demand for the upgraded (oem or not) parts and since the market is so large, tracking stolen parts is very difficult and selling is very quick and easy. everything from an integra type r is considered gold, suspension to drivetrain to interior.

average 4 cylinders?? some vtech others dohc?? i dont think you did your homework.

the hondas that are prone to getting stollen are 4 bangers yes. none have vtech but some have vtec and some are dohc and some are dohc vtec. vtec is just a cam(s) with a high and low lobe(s)

i guess they arent dangerously fast, but the right combo will produce a pretty fast car. i.e. an rsx-s engine alone in my car would yeild a 12second pass on street tires. now what happens if you start modifying the motor?

yeah bleh i know what the engines are, honda also makes 6 cylinder models as well i have been in them. And its not as simple as a very large cam lobe that the engine engages at a certain rpm, and at the lower speed the engine use a standard dual pattern cam.(yes the vtech lobe is also on the same cam). Though i was unaware of the dual overhead vtech.

rsx-s engine=turbo...right?<383=N/A....... Yeah im a ****.

(383's produce 11's in a 3500lb. car with a heads and cam job, which is about $2000 bucks for the heads and cam done really well, now imagine putting a dual turbo on that)

yeah bleh i know what the engines are, honda also makes 6 cylinder models as well i have been in them. And its not as simple as a very large cam lobe that the engine engages at a certain rpm, and at the lower speed the engine use a standard dual pattern cam.(yes the vtech lobe is also on the same cam). Though i was unaware of the dual overhead vtech.
i really doubt you know the differences between the b18c1, b18c5, b18c and b18cr. i dont mean to put you down, but there is a world of differences between these 4 motors that were made in the same set of years, with the same displacement and all dohc vtec. no 'h'. there are only a few v6s that honda makes that are worth anything.

no, no turbo, do your homework. completely stock k20a in an eg hatch requires aftermarket intake, header, exhaust, and ecu. the stock bits wont work. and the majority with that swap alone run 12s. n/a bone stock internals.

(383's produce 11's in a 3500lb. car with a heads and cam job, which is about $2000 bucks for the heads and cam done really well, now imagine putting a dual turbo on that)
and it needs the heads and cam job. turbo k20s are 9 second cars all day long.

as far as writing down everything about an engine in letters B18c.... yeah you completely have me.

k20a- what is the bore and stroke

camshaft specs

static compression

redline

# of valves per cylinder

cylinder head cc

valve sizes

finally torque and horsepower ratings...

oh when we say 383 we are refering to the block ie. bore and stroke.

usually the engines dont have cylinder heads, and if they have a cam its not worth mentioning, they are generally designed to put out 400rwhp stock which is nothing.

What the fuck are you saying? First of all it's VTEC, not "vtech", second, the K20A2 (RSX-S motor) is definitely naturally aspirated. I don't even think Honda has brought a turbo car to the US.

I can say a little bit about the new V6 Accord. It's pretty nice. There is some power and is very smooth.

The K20A is an i-VTEC (cam-changing and cam-phasing) motor, the designation for the RSX-S motor is K20A2. It is a new motor, and is not a B-series at all. All K20As are 86mmx86mm (square). The K20A2 has 11:1 compression (I think the K20A has 11.4:1 compression), the K20A3 (base RSX) has 9.8:1 compression. Stock redline is 7900RPM, stock HP is 200, stock tq is 142. There are two cam profiles (mild and aggressive). I believe the K20A can switch between 12v and 16v. This motor also features a variable intake manifold system (rotary valve).

I'm almost certain all this information is worthless to you. This isn't even all the information about the K-series. I left out the K24A1, and the differences between the JDM K20A and the US K20A2

yea i wouldnt worry about all the details just that the k24 has more torque and the jdm motor is better :lol: .to the best of my knowledge you hit the nail on the head. also, i think that the k series have roller rockers but correct me if im wrong. eitherway something barely over 100 ci can hold its own against something 3 times the size.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...