EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

BMW Drivers Have More Sex ...

LateNightCable

Empfohlene Beiträge

Here is a real test, come in some day and tell her your whole family just went bankrupt, and you'll have to save yourself by selling the cars, and your home, and rent a little place at ( insert name of local crumby apartment complex here.) It's a smart test, because it's romantic to tell a man with money that you would love him even if he were broke, but what if he really were? Or more telling, ask her if she would have been attracted to you if you had been standing on a steet corner waiting for a bus. Actually, this would be hard for someone to really answer without having met you that way.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 52
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

i give testing the girly a thumbs down. she will think your a douche for testing her at all. i could never lie to my girlfriend to begin with... but then again i dont have to. she knows i wont inherit much.

i know that if i didn't have money, she probably never would have fallen for me. that is more my fault than hers, it's just so much of how I show attention and care wouldn't be the same without the finer things. I could tell her we went bottoms up, but it wouldn't be believable, there is money on both sides going back a bit, we're sort of fortuneate and insulated in that way. She would be hurt anyhow if i did that, and I could never hurt her. I believe the money is part of how i got her, i mean our economics play such a big part in how we live and how we do a lot of things. I believe that our relationship isn't about the money though. She comes from a well enough off family anyhow. Anyhow, i'm lucky in that she likes fast cars, i always hear about how great the corvette and the M-Roadster are. Anyhow, it appears that fast and prestigious cars are chick magnets, but my feeling is, if you need it, you are sad and shallow, if she isn't in to you by the time she's in your car, and the car does it, she loves the car.

so since i drive a civic i am happy and deep. :-))! and my girl hated my car.

i have distant friends that totally brag left and right about owning a bmw, and its really annoying since they are stunnas. one has a 328is and the other has an m3, both e36. its really a shame that the balance and tuning of the car will never be truely appreciated by either of them. when meeting new people they make the contents of their key chain quite obvious.

Well all my Skyline attracts are mainly guys. They always asked how the hell did i get it, did i buy it off FaF (WTF?), how much it costed and bladdy yaddy yah. It impresses the ladies but i hardly drive it out except for weekends.

My eclipse actually attracts more attention and gets "chicks" than the Skyline does, which is very weird cuz i've left it stock. Aesthetically wise.

As soon as i told my friend i'm trying to get an E36 M3 his gf came upto me and asked when was i getting it and when i got it could she ride in it. I laughed at her, smiled and walked away.

The chick doesn't even know wat an M3 is or how amazing of a bimmer it is; all she know is it's a bimmer.

Women are retarded sometimes and not worth being with.

Like my best lady friend and I say, there's NEVER nething called a perfect man/woman, it's just one that u can tolerate the most. :-))!

tolerate implies that they bother you. i think it's meant to be if you are so fascinated that your vision of perfect becomes their image. You know they are flawed, and are amused and accepting of their jaded edges. How boring would a perfect person be anyhow? It's the rough edges that make us who we are and interesting. I'm afraid an eclipse is more of a chick car than a chick magnet from my experience. Sorta like a celica, or a VW bug. :D

The skyline isn't sexy, it's impressive but not so much sexy. BMW is a cultural symbol of sporting wealth. It's the polo of cars. The S420 I had for the summer out in cali was a old people car, a big floaty yaught (with factory subs though), and chicks thought it was all that. My girl drives a grand cherokee and thinks anything not fast or an SUV is pointless, i tried explaining to her that her engine was an inline six, not a V6 once, that was a mistake, but we accept that we each have our own hobbies an fascinations. She is a fitness nut, the downside is she drags me with her to the gym every day, the good side is i'm in great shape now, but that's life, you learn to enjoy what they do.

Well you should love going to the gym everyday. I know i do. Everybody always seems to talk about, in RL, how they never feel good or always feel like shit.

They don't know if you start working out you feel SO MUCH better about yourself than anything possible. Learning from experience, working out stimulates the mind, stimulates your testosterone throughout your body keeping you feeling great (unless you pull a muscle vb_pat.gif)and it gives you a well sense-of-being that your doing something great for your body.

Working out also constantly produces regenerates more white blood cells that replenish and repair any wound or damage to your body, it also helps in building up a better immune system to fight diseases.

i still never enjoy it. Well, at least not until it's over. I enjoy trying to do one better, go faster, to do the best, that's just my competitive spirit. It's all will power though, I get into it competing with someone else and end up falling off the treadmill lightheaded - but not until the other guy gives up first. :D

I think testing your loved one is a natural thing, not that you don't trust them, but it's natural to want reassurance, even if you have to seek it out. Like jumping overboard and staying underwater a little longer than ussual to see if your special someone comes in to get you. Both people have to know that the testing is about reassurance though, and not mistrust.

The one who becomes your vision of perfect, and you accept, and even cherish their " flaws ". That is exactly what the perfect man/woman for you is.

A high intensity outlet for me is mountain bicycling ( no mountains around here though, just urban jungle. ) Almost everyday, I bust ass all over town on the Trek. A week ago, I was about 10 miles from home, and I ran into a very attractive woman who I am mildly aquainted with. She asked me " Do you ride your bike everywhere? Thats' awesome, you must be in great shape. Well see you around! " When you get that kind of response from people, you know you're doing something good for your body - and it's cheaper than gas!

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo LateNightCable,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema BMW (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

I used to love biking. Not as much anymore. I'm sort of a sissy that way. I only do my excercise on my perfect little machine in my pristine health club in front of a TV, with my music in my ears and a fan cooling me. This way the attractive ladies walk by me, I just close my mouth and breath through my nose, kick the speed up and nod and smile like that was easy for me..........as i slowly get dizzy.

I used to love biking. Not as much anymore. I'm sort of a sissy that way. I only do my excercise on my perfect little machine in my pristine health club in front of a TV, with my music in my ears and a fan cooling me. This way the attractive ladies walk by me, I just close my mouth and breath through my nose, kick the speed up and nod and smile like that was easy for me..........as i slowly get dizzy.

You seem like the type of person that cares what somebody thinks about you. Are you a person that tries to impress people alot, polar?

I'll actually go as far as to saying, somehow those rowing and bike machines in our hospital gym attract chicks towards you for some reason.

Not like ya'll want to know this but a gurl came upto me just yesterday when i was at the gym and i averaged 16.4mph for 20 minutes str8 and she asked if i was like that in bed. I told her only 1 way to find out and she said let's see. Of course i didn't reject, the chick was incredibly hot.

So i guess a bike has the possibility to attract gurls more-so than vehicles at times. ;)

i live in a very cold place.

here a bicycle doesn't mean i like to be fit, it means i'm f-ing cold and sadly pedestrian.

Today the high here was 54 degrees and right now we are at 43, and again, this is mid-august.

I'm am all about the image. I have image projection down to an art. It's sad, I know, and i've heard all the things about how it is shallow and wrong, blah, blah, blah. I've just always cared about projecting a good image of myself. I just pay exacting attention to all details of my personal presentation. It's not something I consciously do, it's just a habbit, how i'm put together.

Here maybe going by on nordic skis would say you were really into fitness, but standing there all bundled up steaming your own sweat out of every hole in your jacket isn't a turn on to most women.

But just looking good is nice. My girlfreind is the fitness nut, i'm along for the ride. I'm starting to enjoy parts of it, just not the actual working out :D

The being built I don't mind. I honestly wonder sometimes how i'm going to take getting to middle age someday - and not being attractive anymore. It might just make me nuts. The only problem is I won't have the option of going out and buying a little red sports car, i'll probably already have 3.

Shit....I live in one of the most horrible states along with the climate here. Our high was 83 today and that's an absolute miracle because usually it's over 100.

That's not EXTREMELY bad but what makes us so terribly bad is in just a couple of hours it drops/increases by 15 degrees and the humidity drops/increases by as much as 15%.

I wished we had colder climates here but only time we get them is during hurricane season. :(

Having been born in florida, and having lived there, Alabama (which has the same "sauna-room" climate issue mississippi has), philadelphia (which, aside from raining a lot, has a perfect climate for me, a little of everything in moderation - we even got a hurricane once, that was kinda fun - since it was all weak by the time it got to us), and now minnesota (cold and manic, the weather can change 180 degrees in about 3 minutes here, it can go from hot to cold in hours, sun to rain to snow in minutes, you can never predict it, it's just nuts, and having spent a lot of time in san diego and seattle, I can say seattle is really nice (it doesn't rain there as much as the stereotype and it is very temperate), and the weather in san diego is truly perfect. Never rains, always warm with a nice breeze, fog in the morning burning off to a sunny afternoon every day. Then again, if you drive 25 miles inland you are litterally in hell - as in heat radiates off the dead soil and things green only exist directly under sprinklers, it is 90 degrees by like 9 am, and you can cook on the hood of your car.

Okay Skyline, I'm sure Melissa would appreciate that little stunt. :evil:

Anyway, I think women often do look at the way a man goes about physical activities, and imagines if thats' the kind of energy he puts into lovemaking. It makes sense, at least it's fair to say that a man who can bike across town top speed without missing a beat, probably wouldn't run out of breath between the sheets anytime soon, and no doubt keeping in shape increases one's all around stamina. Working out, and sculpting your body as best you can takes real determination, but the result, is oneof the finest personal representation you could ever have.

Biking does indeed draw women's eyes, especially when I wear my tight white t-shirt ( ala James Dean ) and my shades, and I'm not even muscular, but tall and lean. It's a public display that you can work your body the way most people wish they could. I can almost feel the envy when I fly by if I do say so myself .

And I find that it really increases my ability to endure extreme tempertures. 100+ degree day? I'll be sweating like mad, but it's nothing.

I used to have the tall and lanky thing going, i'm getting more solidly built as a result of my daily visit to the gym, but I've never been one to wear tight anything, I could and make it look good, but it's just not my taste. I'm attractive enough without having to flaunt anything, and I don't like to show my entire hand up front, let people be surprised at my physical conditioning at a later point rather than have that define me. I think latenite and I got into some sort of debate on whether ryan philippe or tom cruise was better looking because of our resemblances to them, strangely enough - both cruise and philippe are short and it sounds like cable and I are both freak tall.

If it makes you feel better, I'll envy you if you ever going biking by me looking lake james dean, since no one is cooler than james dean, and I hate biking.

Okay Skyline, I'm sure Melissa would appreciate that little stunt. :evil:

No offense LNC, but i don't givva damn what Melissa appreciates or not, that's why she's my ex. ;) I don't know if you saw my other post on the other topic that we were discussing women but i said she was my ex. In case you didn't see it on the other topic, now you know. ;)

I'm attractive enough for my own good in my own right and i don't have to flaunt what i have. But i do it anyway because it's funny when chicks just stare at you because then you already know that all you have to do is go up there and make convo andddd........there ya go. :-))!

I know i've lost ALOT of stamina because when i was playing soccer in HS I could run 10 miles a day and I wouldn't even be breathing hard.

Hell i ran a mile 2 weeks ago and I was breathing so heavy i thought my lung was going to come up but i still have my bedside manner stamina. ;)

With that type of looking chick you can't afford to screw up or you'll be the talk of the town being bad in bed. That's DEFINITELY not good either :lol:

i'd like to believe that i'd only take a chick i really did have feelings for to bed, and that i'm not naive enough to fall for a girl who would go around talking about how I am in bed. It's just a matter of respect, and if you don't respect your partner, it just can't go well.

Oh we didn't fall for each other or I didn't that I know of.

We've seen each other at the gym like 4-5 times before she actually came upto me that day.

So we are definitely not "partners" but hopefully we'll just stay ffuck-buddies. :D She was just to sexy to pass up and she thought the same about me, so you can't go wrong with that. ;)

The only "feelings" we felt from each other was the sex so we don't have to worry about who talks to who, who's with who and where they are at.

NP, it's not for everyone and it's not my normal routine. That's actually the first time i've screwed a chick i didn't really know or love. It was kinda kewl but downgraded my morals a bit and I don't think i'll ever do that again. :D

But if another sexy ass chick comes along, who knows what'll happen. I'm sick of being faithful to the gurls i'm with and it's only a one-way street.

I'm also sick of being in a long-term relationship, hell i'm about to turn 22 and i don't need that shit while i'm still young.

see, that's my fear with drinking. I get a bit wild and kinda dumb (beyond most people who are midly drunk) when I get going, so out of paranoia that i'll cheat, or do something stupid or tasteless that I would hold against myself the rest of my life, I don't even get publically inebriated. How sad huh?

Relationships are something else. I'd definately saw BMW drivers have more sex, BMW's appeal to the vigorous, sporty, attractive and stylish people who are by their very nature virile hunting animals of prey in the bedroom - well, or wherever ..... :D

I just think it is the nature of a car that is not TOO expensive, and appeals to the young, cool, and sporting who tend to have fun everywhere.

It surprised me how poorly porsche owners did on this, but then again, most are old.

Oh, I'm not talking skin tight, I'm not into that either, but rather close fitting i.e. not baggy.

Everybody always changing partners, I'm not even going to try to keep up with who is who's ex. What the hay. You should be careful though of someone like that, how many other guys ( or gals ) does she just hop into a broom closet with? You could say you've hit the jackpot when you've met someone like that, and they are into to you, but have you really?

I could never take such a light approach to such things, flitting from one encounter to the next, it would be too hard emotionally, because I am one who invests quite a bit in that way. Romance is serious business as far as I'm concerned. It seems like a burden sometimes, but still, I would never have it any other way. Just as in cars', I'm looking for the quality!

As far as drinking, I see no problem with buying some good liquor ( licker? ) locking your doors, putting on some fine music, and getting good and drunk within the privacy of your own home.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...