EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

BMW Drivers Have More Sex ...

LateNightCable

Empfohlene Beiträge

BMW_730i_E38_7.jpg

Hopefully, they make more love!

The German magazine " Men's Car " in it's inaugural May issue revealed in a survey of 2,253 motorists, aged 20 to 50 that BMW drivers have more sex than the owners of any other cars. Much more than even Porsche drivers!

Here are the results of the survey ...

Among Male drivers ...

* BMW drivers have sex an average of 2.2 times a week.

* Audi - 2.1

* Italian cars - 2.0 - So much for the Ferrari gets all the babes myth. :wink:

* Volkswagen - 1.9 - tied with French cars.

* Japanese cars -1.8

* Ford - 1.7

* Mercedes-Benz - 1.6 - tied with Swedish cars.

* Korean cars - 1.5

Among Female drivers ...

* French car drivers - 2.1 times per week.

* Audi - 2.0 - tied with Italian cars

* BMW - 1.9

* Porsche - 1.2

Or, they could all be lying, and nobody is getting anything. :wink::wink:

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 52
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Who cares who's whose brother here.

I would've never thought of u creating a topic about this LNC.

I'd be more of the person perverted enuff to do this ;-) gj bro proud of ya :P

Kevin you have no bmw you are my brother I think I would know,

stop lying. And by the way your not even sixteen. :evil::evil::evil::evil:

Who the hell do you think you are, you are fu-king lucky that I am not your brother, or I would kick your ass right now. This is the reason we should not have anyone on this site younger than 18. Half this site is a bunch of kids.

I would've never thought of u creating a topic about this LNC. I'd be more of the person perverted enuff to do this ;-) gj bro proud of ya :P

I know I know, it's uncharactoristic of me. I felt weird just posting it. But nobody had mentioned it yet, so I might as well. No it's not my 7-Series, but it might as well be.

You can have a million cheap lays, but remember kids, the magic ingredient is love. :P

Quite frankly i'm gettin pretty tired of the confusion.

Quit the bullshit playing around and start acting grown up.

This site isn't your playground so stop treating it like it is.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo LateNightCable,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema BMW (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

I didn't read the article. How did they determine that, did they ask everyone " would you or would you not consider cheating on your spouse? " What a crazy question! So many people in this world who aren't really in love, it's sad. :oops:

* Kevin, if you are one of the grown-ups, then act like it.

Whos' up for some 20% sex? :wink:

now you see those statistics are slightly swayed.

since

<-----

has had 0 sex ever the japanese car drivers average should be higher, probably tying it with french cars and volkswagons :lol:

o yea cant the mods see peoples ip addresses? unless our little duo hooked is up to a dynamic ip? lil help mods?

Bleh, I'm not getting your reasoning for why Japanese car drivers should be ranked higher. How do you mean? Something that I find interesting, is that there seems to be a discrepancy, with males getting more sex on average than the females. Maybe the men are making regular dates with their blow up doll. :wink:

GIR is an expert on the technicalities of IP addresses, but even I can tell that Kevin and Wanderer are indeed in close contact, they have used the same computer in fact. It's something I have noticed for a while.

Frankly, I don't care who's brother is just 15 or does or doesn't have a car. This site is for all people who love high end cars. Just keep the immature family drama out of here.

I think the fact that men have more sex than women is because men often lie about how much sex they have :) Or is it that women are reluctant to say how much sex do THEY have ? :)

I think the fact that men have more sex than women is because men often lie about how much sex they have :) Or is it that women are reluctant to say how much sex the DO have ? :)

I tend to think the answer to that question is A: Men are shameless liars! :lol: If women wanted to be modest, they would just say they have none, or once a week.

Actually, this topic is pretty shameless. :roll: :wink:

What exactly is a " onescie "? I wonder if the magazine really layed out any criterion in the survey for what constitutes sex.

As for BMW drivers jackin' it, well, everybody is jackin' it. Probably much more than 2.2 times per week. :wink: What you really have to watch out for are those who want to jack your BMW :lol: .

I tend to think the answer to that question is A: Men are shameless liars! :lol: If women wanted to be modest, they would just say they have none, or once a week.

Actually, this topic is pretty shameless. :roll: :wink:

Hey u created it :P:P

And a "onesie" as 8-ball calls it is a one-nite stand. They r counted as sex. ;)

• 2 Monate später...

bear in mind this survey was done in europe, opel drivers didn't do so bad either, and the porsche drivers got screwed, well, they didn't actually, they got the least. I wonder how it would have gone in north america?

Well, most women aren't blind so they can see the cars, and some women, especially young women, who by their very youth want to feel desired and attractive look specifically for men who can give them a $$ good time $$, and make them look good. Hold his hand, massage his ego, whatever it take to have the party, just about any guy with some cash will do. And thats' the only reason, so don't feel too proud.

When you're young, material assets are good to impress others with ( which is funny, because most young people are still benefiting from their parent's assets ). But when you're older, if you have evolved at all, those things are seen for what they are. Just things.

Haven't noticed my girlfriend wanting more sex eversince I got the bimmer. All she does is complain about trading in the A6 for the 5. You had a nice new car why do you have to trade it in for that 2nd handcar, you can afford it! Oh well where do you start explaining cars to women?

i never explain the details of cars to women. Just "I'm buying a new car", or "this one is fast, see?". Do you like the way it looks, it is a sexy car. Nothing more than that.

As for young women liking material assets, i being young myself have only that experience to work from. Some of them are excited by that, but i personally find that a turn off. I knew I had something with my current love when she just out of the blue said "i'd still love you if you were dirt poor". That put my mind to rest.

As for it being my parrents money, yes, it's true. In fact, it isn't even their money, it goes back further than that. I enjoy the lifestyle, but i resent everything that goes with it. I'm a polarizing enough character that people either like me for who I am or don't. Either way, i get a garage or two of sexy cars in the deal. :D

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...