EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

BMW Drivers Have More Sex ...

LateNightCable

Empfohlene Beiträge

"I like muh burr or lickher out in them thur streets and barrs so I can get hog wild with all them peoples out in public."

Shit the whole purpose of getting wasted to me is so you can act like a total jackass in front of every other person that's drunk and just have the time of your life. When it involves liquor and i'm invited, get ready to have a party because i'll make it jumping.

I'm usually the life and center of attention at the party and sometimes I don't even do anything to be like that.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 52
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

I don't drive drunk, my buddies drink so much it doesn't occur to them they are drunk - and shouldn't drive, so when we go out drinking, I end up sipping on a tripple black or a foster's all night while they get totally smashed and start acting like a bunch of rabid monkeys in heat. Seeing my freinds totally wasted is takes all the allure of being totally wasted. I prefer fine liquor worth drinking slowly and savoring. I'd sooner have one sip of opus than an entire bottle of fetzer. For those looking for an amazing wine, truly phenomenal, and from california no less, opus is amazing. Worth every penny. The cleanest tasting cab ever. Sure, I like to toss a shot of skyy or ketel in with my OJ every once in a while after a bad day, but I never drink to get drunk.

As for women, I've always been a very calm person, i've never needed to be with someone i didn't love just to have someone. I'm just not wired to be able to jump into a closet and screw a stranger, it doesn't turn me on at all. I have great revery for the idea of love, and clearly i'm a naive romantic, but it's just the way I am. I hold fidelity up as my highest value, and i'm one of those ignorant guys who could never cheat himself, but if my girl cheated, i'm sure i'd forgive her because I love her, and believe love isn't conditional, but i'd be hurt, and I would give the poor mother who she cheated with a good reason to considder plastic surgery.

To each his own i guess. Like with cars, everyone has their own thing they are into, their own type of relationship they like, what they are looking for and what their values are, and likewise women are the same way. I'm sure they don't compare each other to cars, but i do.

:D

Whether the man a woman " cheats " with deserves to be hunted down depends on what he knew all along. He may not have known she already had a man, in which case, he's just another poor guy who was lied to ( sound familiar? ) But if he did know, go right ahead, hunt him down, but let her have some of it too.

I've always found it strange the way it's so common for men to hardly ever hold their own women accountable in an affair, as if she were an innocent hostage. " Girl, why you do that to me? Ima go kill dat man for doin' that to you! ", how silly, it does take equal parts of two afterall. Not only that, but if the other man is a stranger, he's still a stranger. Your main concern should be getting a straight answer from your mate, no one else really matters. But then I've never had experience in such things, I've stayed away from that drama. Having such an incredibly selective love nature as I do surely helps.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...