Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 67
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo LayLow,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Zubehör für Mercedes (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Auch interessant: Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige).

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Beer good, Napster bad!

* GIR watches as Carpassion recovers from the Lowrider ML shock and bussiness returns to usual

To be honest, I do appriciate the art of building your own lolo (lowrider), but putting pneumatics under a ML... no. LNC's Coupe DeVile is a good candidate though :)

GIR, why would you subject yourself to that, really man?

Ok latenight, so he may be that goofy. he looks like the ricer punk guys who sit drive around with their seat reclined, leaning to one side with one hand on the wheel, you all know the ricer sit :D

Hey, you can't give him sexiest on CP until my pic gets on :evil:

" Ricer sit? " " Ricer lean? "

I always refer to it as having your seat set on " Pimp recline ". I always wonder why some people wish to look like a pimping midget in their car.

Can you imagine me cruising down the street in the Cadillac, bouncing up and down? " Yo yo yo peoples, Wusup! ". Not if I have anything to say about it. That Deville is staying pure :wink: .

I think the CP sexiest man alive contest comes down to " Tom Cruise " and " Ryan Phillippe " :D .

tom%20cruise.jpg40.jpg

• 2 Wochen später...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...