SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

tell me what y'all think of my lowridin' M-Class

LayLow

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 67
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

I think the general vibe on Carpassion is that people around here are not really into pimplike flash, but rather a car that can deliver performance wise. I commend you for not glueing a park bench wing on your MB though :wink: .

The Cadillac performs, it's a wonderfully smooth cruiser. Anyway, welcome to the forums!

p.s. I think thats' the first time I've seen someone not only misspell a word in their quote, but switch the words around too. Young enough to noy give a f**k?

Yea i really like the lowering on that ML, looks nice. But don't try to lower it farther than that, it looks fine. Try to add a good coil over on the fenders, and add "wider" tires. The Chrome looks ugly, IMO; add aluminum. But that's just me, but don't try to make it tooooo bling bling. Then the car would just look retarted

Yea i really like the lowering on that ML, looks nice. But don't try to lower it farther than that, it looks fine. Try to add a good coil over on the fenders, and add "wider" tires. The Chrome looks ugly, IMO; add aluminum. But that's just me, but don't try to make it tooooo bling bling. Then the car would just look retarted

Thx for some positivness...

First it can't get lower than that since i'm still 4wd

I love my chromies...

What do you mean by adding a good coilover?

I got air cylinders...so no coilovers!

It won't get more bling bling than that...enough for me!

Anyways thx for some constructive feedbacks!

Peace

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo LayLow,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Zubehör für Mercedes (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Auch interessant: Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige).

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

As long as you like your car, and you're having fun in it, you shouldn't care what anybody else has to say. Personally, I wouldn't want a car like that, but if that's your thing, then the more power to ya.

it's good to hear that you'll have an E55, i hope you don't butcher it too bad. An ML has good and bad things with it, i just never got why you'd do hydraulics to it, but if it makes you happy. I personally might have spent the money to put a blower under the hood, but again, whatever your thing is. Don't call latenite a bitch, he just might be next to get the god switch. The '64 caddy is a classic, and a hydraulicized ML is a pimp-rider. Very different, neither is about performance, but i have to admit, i'd sooner take the caddy dude. Your car is interesting and unique if nothing else.

But hey, welcome.

Whatever they are, you took an offroad vehicle and lowered it to the height of a civic-- If that's you're idea of cool then more power to ya... but for the amount of money you spent on that thing you could have had some other really great cars.

I'll digress, though, and try to understand... maybe I just don't get it... What is the point of buying an suv and then making it ride as high as a car?

i understand the practicality of having air bags. you can lower your car when going fast to make it handle better, and raise it to go off road... although i highly doubt you did this to the benz for practicallity issues.

a lot of people like lowered trucks. a friend of mine has a lowered s-10. he didnt really want a pickup because of the feel of a car. so when he got it he lowered it to make it handle a little more respectivly. some look good, some dont. i personally dont mind the idea, but i dont like those rims. but thats just my tastes.

First of all you gotta understand that it's my daily driver...And my only car!So I get to go to work with it evevyday and I live in the mountains where it snows alot... and the roads are bumpy!!!

And in my price range it was my best choice for Size(interior room), Quality, Reliability, good 4wd, good power...

I dunno if you've ever drove an ml at 120 mph but it handles like shit...and I'm always over 100mph so I nedded something!

The brabus coil-overs are 2000$ canadian and my setup has cost around 4000$ but I can raise my car whenever I need to...so I drop the bitch on the highway and raise it where I need...

Plus it's smooth as hell cause you ride on air...not like coil-overs

Having an suv dropped to the floor ain't really practical but if it ain't drop it ain't fun to drive...

So i've got a good mix of handling and offroad if needed

Stop hatin'...start learning

Don't worry I won't put this on my e55 but I will always have an old caddy or something with air bags...

Why do you think it comes stock on a cayenne Turbo?

... but for the amount of money you spent on that thing you could have had some other really great cars.

What is the point of buying an suv and then making it ride as high as a car?

Tell me please what great cars I could have had for 4000$ canadian...

Do you think I drive a Lambo and this is my suv to go off-roading?

Hows' this for learning, you could have had a top of the line Nissan Pathfinder LE 4x4 offering good quality, lighter weight, more power, and quick handling, for less than your ML, which is really more of a four wheel drive wagon than a real off roader. And you would still have more money left over to trick it out as you please.

By the way, what do you do to keep from scuffing your chromes?

My mother had a pathfinder le and I really didn't like this vehicule...

First it's really smaller inside, you can't be two men sittting up front without rubbing shoulders!

It's fuckin' UGLY

It doesn't have a good esp like mercedes'

And the inside finition is really cheap

Anyways thanks for the advice...

And I don't rub my chromes on sidewalks...

Tell me please what great cars I could have had for 4000$ canadian...

SO you got the ML itself for free? No, of course you didn't -- you paid way too much for an un-capable vehicle in the first place.. For less money you could have had any number of 4wd sports cars that were meant to go 120mph (unlike the ML)... The only utility the benz HAD over such cars was the ability to carry things in its large cargo area that you promptly filled with air tanks...

Let me ask you a question, you came here and asked us what we thought of your dropped ML -- We told you our honest opinions and now you're telling us to "stop hatin"... I think next time your post title should be "Lie to me and tell me my car is cool."

ABC = Active Body Control which is stanrd on all upper class cars and i thought it was standard on all ML models aswell.

ABC is a little brother of the pneumatic suspension you have there. It makes minor adjustments to the suspension so you always have a smooth ride. It can also jack your car up upto 50 cm if you need it. 50 cm is enough to go crosscountry and with the added difference of computer controled adjustments you would still have a smooth ride will going crosscountry.

Over here it's standard on all ML models, even the ML 270 CDI.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...