EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

tell me what y'all think of my lowridin' M-Class

LayLow

Empfohlene Beiträge

I don't rub my chromes on sidewalks...

I should hope not. What I meant was, if you live in the mountains and need a car that is jacked up like that, you must travel through some rough bush. In which case scuffing would be expected.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 67
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort
ABC = Active Body Control which is stanrd on all upper class cars and i thought it was standard on all ML models aswell.

ABC is a little brother of the pneumatic suspension you have there. It makes minor adjustments to the suspension so you always have a smooth ride. It can also jack your car up upto 50 cm if you need it. 50 cm is enough to go crosscountry and with the added difference of computer controled adjustments you would still have a smooth ride will going crosscountry.

Over here it's standard on all ML models, even the ML 270 CDI.

No I don't have this feature but I have the same esp as all upper class like you say...

I should hope not. What I meant was, if you live in the mountains and need a car that is jacked up like that, you must travel through some rough bush. In which case scuffing would be expected.

I don't take a trail to go home but the roads are bumpy as hell...

And a slammed car with low profile on bumpy roads is shit!

My suspension absorbs all the shocks and the ride is smooth as if I was driving on 16" with big tires but I can handle curves and turn like if it was slammed...

no one said anything about 4000 canadian -- I said "for the amount of money you spent on that thing you could have had some other really great cars" --

See if you can follow along this time because I already explained it once.. You spent $4000 to mod it + the price to buy the vehicle initially = enough to buy something much cooler than a MB station wagon that goes up and down like a carnival ride.

k thanks f**ker... <<<(fox here, you aren't allowed to say that!)

now are you done?

Cause I asked for your opinion not for you to tell me what to do with my bills...

Anyway I'm happy you guys don't like it...It shows me I ain't a b**h <<(you can't say that either, next time i'm deleting it!) like that and I hope even if someday I own an m3(wich I doubt) I wont pissed on people's ride like this cause it's not my type...

So you guys don't like it...Now shut the fuck up and let some more people tell me what they think about my ride!

If someone likes your ride they can pipe up anytime.

LayLow you're not dissing people's cars, but you're sure dissing them personally. You really need to chill out with calling everyone fucker and dumbass, or f**ker, however you care to spell it.

Nobody will pay you any compliments with that kind of talk, you'll just have your posts eraised.

yeah, laylow, don't talk like that on my forum. Show some respect man, if you can't roll with the punches, it won't be good.

going 120 in your ML, i got news man, I got my $22k Suzuki XL-7, which pulls 61.8mph through the slalom with the pirelli P6000s i put on it (not bad at all for an suv that is stock suspension), i've gotten it to 122mph, and it was fine. It is great in the snow, the mud, and i can badass it around off road and it is just fine with it. It doesn't have any electronic stability anything, and your car does i believe have ABC standard. The porsche cayanne has an adjustable air suspension because it can go 155mph and it doens't lower that much. The X5 4.6is went just as fast, no adjusting suspension. I had a pathfinder, and i'm 6'4", so is my old man, we both fit in it fine, it was refined, handled nicely, was built amazingly, and was all round awsome car.

remember those rides for little kids that were outside of grocery stores where you sat in the little car and put a quarter in it and the car went Up and DOWN and UP and DOWN and UP and DOWN.... you really liked those as a kid, didn't you?

PM from Mr. Articulate himself:

Shut the f**k up fucker you really think you the internet king cause you 're to stupid to act like a humna being!!

f**k you f**k you f**k you

You think you drive an m3 and your girl a vcamry or some shit like that your a fucker

f**k YOU f**k YOU f**k you

**note this is a cut and paste from the PM-- edit if you must

Is it me or is there actually not one complete thoughts in this message?

laylow, you really started things off with a bang here huh? you posted to ask what people thought, they told you. you didnt like what they had to say. life goes on. you will never please everyone in life ( only i can do that 8) .. haha im joking... kinda :D ) so expect to hear positive and negative comments about your ride. this site is more performance oriented than show. i tried to justify your mods in the practicallity issue of my previous post. relax man, flipping out on the internet shows.... internetc.jpg

Ok, there is a reason that they are called PERSONAL messages. Hmmm, maybe because they are PERSONAL. At least he said that in private rather than all over the forum. Don't stoop that low. What's the world coming to when you can't even insult people privately :D

it doesnt matter if one can * out certain letters in vulgarity. everyone aside from 3 yearolds can tell what is meant. its the use of the word or intended word that degrades an argument. if one must obsolutely use profanity,one should at least make it somewhat original in manipulating the english language.

wait... that picture isnt me.. hahaha. i found it on another forum, one of their mods posts it everytime they fight. i copied the link.. again i repeat the pic is not me!!! lol

Suuuuuuuuuure it ain't dj :lol: jus messin man.

And sry i'm not much of a liker of ne/all MB's period so u know where i'm gettin at.

Only MB i can think of likin is the CLK GTR.

But seriously LayLow chill out and don't get pissed off at sumbody over the internet.

That's pretty sad.

I've had my rounds with a couple of guys and i'm not trash talkin ne of them cuz its jus not kewl.

If u spent the money 4 it and u like it then by all means enjoy it becuz its wat YOU wanted and nobody else.

I'm pretty sure a good place to take it in order 2 get sum recognition is take it thru "da hood"

where mah niggaz can gives u props on a tight ass ride man. :wink:

:lol: J/k bra its ur car enjoy it, jus don't goin and sayin Fúck this and Fúck

that to and FÚCK U 2 everybody that don't like ur ride.

It's a good way to get booted off the site. :wink:

no seriously tho, it isnt me. im 19, does he look 19? haha i wonder what you all look like......

haha I was jus playin with u man. I have a pic but i doubt u want 2 look at guys pics or nething lol.

haha i wonder what you all look like......
you dont know what your asking..... do we really want to know what each of us will look like? a lot of the time appearances effect credibility in the worst way. but if you really want to see what i look like... enter.jpg

Your right, I'll never look at a Honda Civic the same way again :D . No wait, on second thought, that looks like a guy who drives a Civic.

bardot_b2.jpg

Yes it's me, it's really LateNight. Please, my Saturdays' are booked.

LNC, you never fail to disturb me when I'm least expecting it.

Laylow, you need to cool it. That simple.

And i'm sorry you find us all unintelligent and tasteless. I'm going to be decent and keep my opinions of you to myself.

Do we really want pictures of ourselves up here? I'd have to find a decent one of me.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...