EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

A very respectable domestic

djfux69

Empfohlene Beiträge

Maybe cuz i don't really givva shit bout it.

A dyno chart means nothing to me so i dunno y ya'll think

Y would nebody put it there???

Maybe so it won't look like the regular version to me and thats the way "I" wanted it.

Well now you're just contradicting yourself. Which one is it?

dunno y ya'll think

i should cherish it and put it in a sacred place or something

No one said anything about framing it above your fireplace -- but i would think that anyone with half a brain would not lose something they paid a couple hundred dollars for..

I wasn't nearly "car enthusiast" bout the car as i am now days.

Back then all i gave a shit was bout speed and power and nothing else.

We don't care. The point was that if you had even half the power you claim without beefing up the rest of the driveline then the car would explode.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

are you kidding. Next summer when my mods to my BMW are complete, If i break 180 out of my n/a 1.8L, it's going on my fireplace.

And the fact remains his car can't have that many horsepower without new parts in the all wheel drive system. That wouldn't be easy nor cheep. If he lifted the front tires off the dyno, things would get really ugly. THat's just mechanical fact.

are you kidding. Next summer when my mods to my BMW are complete, If i break 180 out of my n/a 1.8L, it's going on my fireplace.

And the fact remains his car can't have that many horsepower without new parts in the all wheel drive system. That wouldn't be easy nor cheep. If he lifted the front tires off the dyno, things would get really ugly. THat's just mechanical fact.

Woah woah now i never said nething bout my tires liftin up.

I jus said front end meanin the nose of the car raisin up jus like that car in the video did. Not the tires fox.

good.

it must have been a hell of a special dyno too. I know from wanting to dyno my jaguar that cars with viscous coupling AWD really should not be put on anything but a specially designed dyno for them.

The guy that did it said it wasn't exactly the best 2 use for the car but it'd work.

He told me there were hardly ne dyno's like he had out cuz of the different variables and the rarity.

W/e that meant.

I dunno if he had 2 special order or wat but he said it was pretty special.

i've just seen an AWD eclipse blow a lot of its driveline on a dyno before, that was the only reason i brought it up. It was really ugly.

I bet it really was nasty.

I gotta '98 Firehawk on dyno that blows its top and engine while trying to increase his hp with N2O.

And i was jus sittin there lookin like DAMMMMMMMN thats gotta suck.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...