EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

A very respectable domestic

djfux69

Empfohlene Beiträge

• 3 Wochen später...
Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

If ur talkin bout "respectable" by brute force, then yes i guess it is.

But in all other aspects its jus an old POS demonized by enormous power. I bet the thing handles

worse than a riced civic and it has as bout as much class as a pento or geo metro. :lol::lol:

That's fine only 1 way 2 test how "insane" it is and let him drag me in my vr-4 and we can see how

"insane" it is :D And on the dyno my front end would lift up a lil more than that and i have less power.

Plus u can hear my turbo most all the way thru the RPM range.

U only heard the turbo wat u call "kickin in" only at the highest of its RPM's. That doesn't do u ne good when ur

0-60 is complete shit with that much power.

• 3 Wochen später...
I bet the thing handles worse than a riced civic.

At super high speed, you would not want to take any tight corners no matter what you were driving.

On the dyno my front end would lift up a lil more than that and i have less power. Plus u can hear my turbo most all the way thru the RPM range. u only heard the turbo wat u call "kickin in" only at the highest of its RPM's. That doesn't do u ne good when ur

0-60 is complete shit .

Your front end lifting higher does not mean your VR-4 is faster, just maybe a little unstable. That motor was obviously pumping serious power before you heard the turbo full steam, and I doubt very much that his 0-60 is complete " shit ".

your car lifted on the dyno? i would never go dyno your car there again. all that means is that some retard does not know how to set a car up for a dyno. funny cars go on dynos and dont lift the front end, because they are secured properly.

yeah, really. Thing what could happen if your car gets unstable on the dyno. That's not good at all. You can't use that as a performance benchmark either. 3000GT is a good car to tune, but it definately has limits to what it can do, it's just a side effect of the car's layout.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo djfux69,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema US Cars (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1
your car lifted on the dyno? i would never go dyno your car there again. all that means is that some retard does not know how to set a car up for a dyno. funny cars go on dynos and dont lift the front end, because they are secured properly.

haha alabama wat ya expect bunch of damn rednecks

speaking of your vr-4 on a dyno -- can we see that graph? Because if I remember correctly, most people around here have considerable doubt about the hp you have listed..

Well over a year and half ago so no clue where it would be and i'm definitely not driving

2 to 3 hours 2 get a new dyno chart jus 2 satisfy sum ppl on ther internet.

That ain't me. Go bother sumbody else bout havin a fake garage cuz i really don't givva shit if u believe me or not.

Maybe cuz i don't really givva shit bout it.

A dyno chart means nothing to me so i dunno y ya'll think

i should cherish it and put it in a sacred place or something.

Oh thats right next time i'll do that so i can PROVE i have cars that i "proclaim" to have so ppl on the internet don't think i'm

lyin bout wat i have when most of ya'll :wink: likely lie bout wat

ya'll have and so i can show that i've actually got my shit.

Very funny indeed. :D:lol:

If you don't care, then why did you get it done? Very funny indeed. Speaking of not caring, I'm tired of this thread.

Personally, I don't care whether you drive a VR-4 or ride a bicycle, as long as you know your stuff.

If you don't care, then why did you get it done?

So i could have sum fun durin that period of time. It's a lil borin now though.

Speaking of not caring, I'm tired of this thread.

I agree with u this thread needs 2 be over.

If you "don't care" so much then why do you list the hp after the names of your cars?

Y would nebody put it there???

Maybe so it won't look like the regular version to me and thats the way "I" wanted it.

one who actually tunes cars uses a dyno. and if your vr4 has that much power it shouldve been to the dyno many times. one would think you would have a little more enthusiasm for your car and cars in general. that is why one posts on this site isnt it?

you all seem to be overlooking a very critical factor. Dyno Testing a VR4 is extremely hard (i bet you didn't know some cars, like E46 M3s for example are almost impossible to dyno?), the VR4 uses a viscious coupling awd system which does not split torque 50:50 front to back, so if it lifted the front tires off the awd dyno (btw, where do you find AWD dynos, because the twin cities, a metropolis of about 4 million people is just now getting our first one within 200 miles in april), i'm sure in california you can find them, but not in meridian miss. Seccondly, if you lifted your front tires off the dyno, i'm pretty sure about a dozen parts to your driveline would simulatniously get shredded (AWD doesn't like when you are turning full power through 4th gear and suddenly all resistance gets taken away from just half). Also, how did you have your AWD system beefed up to take that power. I'm pretty sure your awd torque transfer coupling would give the first hard clutch drop you did with 900hp, and you can't "bulletproof" that.

one who actually tunes cars uses a dyno. and if your vr4 has that much power it shouldve been to the dyno many times. one would think you would have a little more enthusiasm for your car and cars in general. that is why one posts on this site isnt it?

I wasn't nearly "car enthusiast" bout the car as i am now days.

Back then all i gave a shit was bout speed and power and nothing else.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...