EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Unique Situation

diesel2029

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi all, I have a couple of questions about buying a car. I'm currently a student in Missouri, but I'm originally from New York. I would like to buy a new car when I visit NY in November. My question is if I buy a new car in NY and give the dealer my Missouri address, how would the registration and insurance details work out ??? Will I get NY plates and insurance and I just change them when I take the car to Missouri or will I get one of those 30 day non resident stickers ???

I thought about buying the car here in Missouri, but the dealer is more than 150 miles away.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Yeah, I guess the IS is fairly OK. And another one of their models is OK as well (I think it's the GS or the LS). The SC's not THAT BAD either. But Lexus still needs to take some sort of independent design direction. I think the best looking Japanese cars are coming from Mazda, Nissan, Infiniti, and Acura. The rest need to take a good look at Hyundai and Kia if they want to figure out what's wrong with their image.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...