EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

best looking ferrari...

rodaux

Which is the best looking?  

2 Stimmen

1. 1. Which is the best looking?

Empfohlene Beiträge

Yeah that is bad. This whole conglomeration thing has to come to an end someday. I think we are moving into an age where we are going to start seeing new small independant marques in greater numbers. If all this parts sharing has any upside it's that it makes it easier for indies to get parts for their cars. Strong independants will break up the monotony. You have the likes of Saleen, Konigsegg, etc ... in the exotic field, maybe TVR.

Iv'e thought how cool it would be if there was a way to buy parts and build your own kit style high-end dream car for less. A little bit of this, a little of that. Like a buffet, a true creation of your own.

How does the Gallardo back end resemble the MR2? Celica certanly, but MR2?

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 100
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

no, the new 2003 MR2, the hard squarish rear end with the boxy tail lights, it's there, i promise.

My next toy car may be a Cobra, i'd love to tune some redneck american motor for a change. I like the idea of a kit car.

We need to see more small unique companies without part sharing. it's the perfect time.

I saw a 2003 MR2 yesterday. Or atleast I think it was a 2003 MR2. Didn't see any MR2 signs on it but it did say Toyota and it kinda looked like an MR2. First thing I though was: "What an ugly car". On my scale it scores 8 ugly points.

yeah they do. what would kill me is if it had interior bits from the VW parts bin.

if i see VW/Audi door handles, I'm going to die.

It has a cheap plastic strip saying Gallardo on the door sill, and the centre console is Audi bits, but the rest belongs to Lamborghini, so I believe (inside, that is).

Whoever said the 308 is a good-looking car knows what they are talking about! :P

Volkswagen must not think anyone will care about or notice cheap details, like everyone is going to overlook it and just say, " Oooooh, new Lamborghini! " Some wont' care, like people who put a Lambo on 22s' and install TVs', but alot of people would.

And you know the plastic has nothing to do with putting the money into the mechanical components, VW is just being cheap. They want to squeeze as much profit out of Lambo as they can. And to hell with them for it!

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo rodaux,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Ferrari (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Just one small problem, LateNightCable - they could do almost anything to the cars by way of parts sharing, and they know people will still buy them. So if people will still buy the cars, what reason does V.W, B.M.W, Ford etc. have to change that? Thanks to people who know nothing about cars and just want something flashy to stick in the corporate car park, special cars are being ruined. Thank god for the motoring minnows.

I've read a lot of opinions on the Gallardo, and unfortunately it seems as though many don't care about its dubious underpinnings, engine and interior. :roll:

Someone said that if Ferrari did the parts-sharing they'd have no one to pay the extortionate price they ask, but I bet they'd still have no shortage of people still wanting one.

• 3 Wochen später...
  • 2 Wochen später...

ok i know i've never owned a ferrari. I'm only 20 and i live in mississippi so that should say it all. But jus by looks i'd hafta say i'm more of a modern lookin car type. I like the F355 its a beautiful car and sry to say i think the 246GT is kinda ugly although its a classic but thats jus me. I think the F550 is a very beautiful Ferrari but i'd hafta go with the F40 as best looking. Its an extravagant ferrari along with the F50. Personally i think the Enzo looks pretty shitty. The nose is jus ugly assa brick and it really doesn't resemble to me wat a ferrari looks like or should look like.

• 7 Monate später...

i like the way ferrari styles their cars, from classic flowing lines to extreme brutal racers, they've got it all, their older cars had classic beautiful lines, lines so flowing that u cud almost imagine the way the air moved around and over the car, then they have their cars that jus mean straight business, the likes of the 288 gto, the f40, and so on, u can't think of anything else wen u see one of those other than DAMM THAS SERIOUS. anyways thas my 2 cents, later people

I agree, both of those GTO's look tough, and elegant also.

I think the F50 ranks so highly in this comparison because a lot of people are missing the point. This is about which Ferrari is the best looking, but I think many are voting for the 50 just because it's one of the fastest. It's certainly not a thing of beauty like the GTO's.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...