McLaren F1 or Bugatti Veyron?

imported_felix

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 85
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

ive worked out the answer- the veyron.

and my reason- i dont have one. when you love a car, you love a car regardless of its impracticalities. i know about all the flaws of the veyron, but yet there is still something brilliant about it that makes it the winner. there is no reason other than instinct 8)

i just read an article in MT, apparenlty they haven't even finished the factory that is going to make veyron, the factory is in "early construction" stages right now. I think that puts a veyron a little ways out.

I've seen some videos with the Veyron being tested... They gave the impressions that is heavy, slow cornering and the engine is not at all gracefull as it makes a lot of noise and it does not move the car as it would be desired to. I attribute the noise to the quad turbo system: it feels like a big, tired monster incapable of breathing.

I go with the F1 all the way.

Actually, thinking better, the cars are nearly comparable when we talk about their price, but elsewhere the F1 has racing history and it's definetly a sport car. The Veyron is more like a nice and expensive present for rich boys with ambition for a performance car in the drive way.

i've seen a number of videos where the veyron seem to be in great difficulty handling. During an exhibition for prospective buyers at a track in italy, the test driver spun out the veyron, nearly hitting a wall at close to 100mph. They really want it to handle well, but all the tech in the world won't change that the car is heavy, unbalanced, and large.

the F1 has racing history and it's definetly a sport car. The Veyron is more like a nice and expensive present for rich boys with ambition for a performance car in the drive way.

all the tech in the world won't change that the car is heavy, unbalanced and large.

Enough said.

if you want a big monster :lol: , go with the Sirius!!! 1200hp vs 1000 (veyron) :o

but if you want the greatest car in the world, go with the mclaren f1 and have fun!!! :P

i go with the F1 because it is beautiful, fast, famous and legendary!!! :wink:

Obs: mclaren f1 is out of production since 1997 and veyron is an concept car, so f1 also has the title!!!! :D

i don't think you can actually buy a lotec.

I think that Koenigsegg is soon to do their official test runs. Their schedule has them finishing by spring.

All goes well, they may just take the title to the cold northern depths of sweden.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...