EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Diablo GTR vs Zonda

sAmAn

Empfohlene Beiträge

i think zonda is a race car not a supercar,so it should compared with a race car not a supercar like Murcielago,so i am gonna to compare Diablo GTR with zonda

Diablo:

0-60:3.4

Top speed:220 mph

590 hp

Zonda:

0-60:3.7

Top Speed:220 mph

550 hp

it was a good comparing,and u can compare zonda with lambo GTS too,

only i know about GTS is its 0-60 is less than 3.2...

what is your idea?

Max%20029.jpg

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

or you can compare it with the diablo GT:

top speed : 210mph

0-60 : 3.7 sec

0-100 : 8.0 sec

price : $325,000

Pagani zonda:

top speed : 220 mph

0-60 : 3.7

0-100 : 8.0

price : $350,000 .But the diablo GT looks better and it's a lamborghini.

• 3 Monate später...

Man I agree with you for the most part, but aren't you becoming a bit too fanatical on the Swedish support you're giving? Wouldn't it just suck if Sweden somehow failed to deliver, then? I hope they don't, but I'm just saying it's starting to sound like you're confiding so strongly in the Vikings that you're forgetting about all others and counting them out.

I am excited that sweden of all places is building such a contender. Germany, Italy, Britain, and even the US are expected to, but sweden has had well engineered cars for decades and never tried this, so it is exciting.

right now, CCV8 is the top contender for #1 performing car, and taking the speed reccord. that could change, but for now, they are on top.

• 2 Wochen später...

Bugatti has the CCS8 beaten for now. The Veyron (EB 16-4) does 0-62MPH in 3 seconds flat, and tops out at 252MPH.

I think I'm going to count Britain out entirely; as for Italy, I almost hope they lose. I'm beginning to hate other Italian cars (not exactly sure why). The only Italian cars I like right now are the Lambos and the Zonda. And maybe that other weird thingamajig (it's on the tip of my tongue; can't remember...).

Bugatti has the CCS8 beaten for now. The Veyron (EB 16-4) does 0-62MPH in 3 seconds flat, and tops out at 252MPH.

I think I'm going to count Britain out entirely; as for Italy, I almost hope they lose. I'm beginning to hate other Italian cars (not exactly sure why). The only Italian cars I like right now are the Lambos and the Zonda. And maybe that other weird thingamajig (it's on the tip of my tongue; can't remember...).

maybe it is Edonis,or what :) ?

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...