EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Ferrari 360 or Porsche Turbo

carreradriver320

Empfohlene Beiträge

I'm having kind of a problem deciding on which car would suit me best. I know that the Ferrari is more of a drivers car and a Porsche is more of a luxury GT. I really love Porsches, but the stunning looks of a Ferrari and that engine sound is great. The only problem that I have is that the ferrari only makes 275lbs of torque. I find that getting sucked back in the seat is one of the thrills of a sports car... so has anybody had the chance to experience a 360 ride and can give me a complete info... because I know the turbo will give you a face lift.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Well I have driven both. The 911 is like getting hit by a truck, the Ferrari builds acceleration as it goes, and the gearing all but makes up for its lesser torque. For 2004, 360 modena becomes 420 modena, and will of course come with a larger, torquier, engine. The 911 Turbo is every bit as sports car as a 360, it may not feel as light on its feet through the tightest of corners (that is where physics catches up to the 911), but it will handle, brake, and accelerate like no other. That and maintainance costs are much less on a porsche. One area where there is of course not contest is in sound. The 360 has a beautiful, haunting, scream. The 911 turbo sorta makes more of a whine. The 360 feels lighter and more tossable, but there is something about the beefy, substantial feel to 911 that builds confidence.

The best way to tell which is right for you is just to go drive them both.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...