EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Where is an Pagani Zonda C12S

Guliano

Empfohlene Beiträge

well i have been looking to purchase a Zonda C12S once i find one... Rovato (BS) Italy have only 5 and are charging 200,000 more because of the produce. anyway the Zonda will probably be no where else if only 5 are in Rovato, its home.

thank you for your time..

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Cool car but when Swedish Motorprogram went for testing it they couldnt because the cars had only insurance for the Pagani people. They had to sit in the passenger seat. Was a realy nice car. Hehe when they tested the car they said it was the first time they were out driving two of them. So you could easy call it a special car.

• 1 Jahr später...
  • 3 Wochen später...

That accident is bad. What a dumb driver because he should know thata street legal racing car should not really be racing it is just so you can brag not to drive recklessly on public streets. :roll:

• 2 Monate später...

If you crash a car like that directly after purchase, you don't even deserve to drive it. Oh the sheer degree of horror.

So they produce 18 per year? That doesn't make sense. I remember reading somewhere that they will have a higher production than Enzo, which definitely throws the "1 1/2" figure off. What's the deal?

yeah, they would need to make a few more cars to out produce enzo, 18 doesn't sound too far off for a small supercar outfit, i would have expected somewhere about 35.

• 2 Wochen später...

Well they've already made 33+ so they'll probably build more (like 50 or something). Now they're starting production on the roadster version too.

Schreibe eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag schreiben und dich dann später registrieren. Wenn du bereits ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde dich zuerst an.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorhergehender Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Neu erstellen...