EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Where is an Pagani Zonda C12S

Guliano

Empfohlene Beiträge

well i have been looking to purchase a Zonda C12S once i find one... Rovato (BS) Italy have only 5 and are charging 200,000 more because of the produce. anyway the Zonda will probably be no where else if only 5 are in Rovato, its home.

thank you for your time..

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Cool car but when Swedish Motorprogram went for testing it they couldnt because the cars had only insurance for the Pagani people. They had to sit in the passenger seat. Was a realy nice car. Hehe when they tested the car they said it was the first time they were out driving two of them. So you could easy call it a special car.

• 1 Jahr später...
  • 3 Wochen später...
  • 2 Monate später...

So they produce 18 per year? That doesn't make sense. I remember reading somewhere that they will have a higher production than Enzo, which definitely throws the "1 1/2" figure off. What's the deal?

yeah, they would need to make a few more cars to out produce enzo, 18 doesn't sound too far off for a small supercar outfit, i would have expected somewhere about 35.

• 2 Wochen später...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...