EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Your favourite Ferrari ever?

Seb2

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

I don tkonw, the old 355 have this look to them that even make me love them more than the new 360's, maybe cuz the new ones have more wheel well non clearance, and arnt as low looking, but the barchettas make me want to wet my pants!!!!

• 1 Monat später...
  • 2 Wochen später...
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Seb2,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Ferrari (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

izzyloveslizzy, you're showing those pictures of what you think is a F60. The pictures are old and they ARE pictures of the Enzo, Ferrari didn't drive around in what was going to be the final design of the Enzo, so they mixed it with the looks of the F50. Just look how the rear, side and the doors looks just like the Enzo.

The other pictures you have is just a manipulated F50 blended with the Fiovanti F100 concept car.

Of course there isn't coming a F60 because Ferrari just spend millions on developing the Enzo, AND because the Enzo is the fastest roadgoing car in the world (speaking of real racing capabilities, not just dragracing, hence the fact that it pulled 1.4g on the Ferrari test track Fiorano).

You're saying that the F60 will have 650hp, well I don't know if you've noticed, but the Enzo has 660hp.

Ignorance, that's what this is.

Oh, and by the way T88TurboStang: the F50 was slower than the F40.

it pulled 1.4? really? all I can find is the number 1.2g, maybe you could show me your sources of this data (1.4?). Also, the fastest road going car, I'm pretty sure a Koenigsegg CC, which pulls a nearly as good 1.15gs on the skidpad, and considderibly higher topspeed and acceleration numbers might take that one. It is a hell of a stretch, darn near false to call an Enzo the fastest roadgoing car.

Fastest implies hard numbers - not opinons.

The 1.4g information comes from the only Danish magazine who got to test the Enzo. Test driver Dario Benuzzi of Ferrari did that.

If you put a Koenigsegg CC and an Enzo on a racing track, the Koenigsegg would be faster on the straights but I am damn sure that the Enzo would blow past it in the corners.

The Enzo could easily be faster on the straights but that wasn't what Ferrari wanted with it. They wanted downforce so the braking and cornering abilities would become the best (All magazines and tv-shows I've seen says that the Enzo carbon brakes is the best on the planet).

The Enzo creates 775 kg of downforce at about 300 km/h, if they wanted to make it faster they would just flatten the wings and spoilers.

No doubt that the Koenigsegg is a very fine car, but Ferrari has about 54 years of racing knowledge and they make the fastest F1's right now.

After all what would you prefer a Ferrari or a new Swedish company?

And the Fiat Barchetta looks almost exactly like it did all the time.

I still think that a CCV8 would beat it around the course, sure the enzo has more grip out of the corner, but once your midway through, the CC would have more power to power out of the corner. I don't doubt the braking abilities of the Enzo. I don't think the fact Koenigsegg is swedish, or new makes them any worse. Their car stacks up. My curiousity is if Ferrari could have made this car better accelerating and faster, why didn't they? I don't think it would magically be a different car if you flattened the spoiler a bit. It would pick up some speed, but it would still be the same car.

Maybe the F60 will deliver on the promise.

There isn't coming a F60 until a couple of years (the sixty year anniversary is in 2009)

The thing I'm saying about the Koenigsegg being new is that they haven't got the same experience at sportscar building as Ferrari.

The Enzo handles and brakes that good because of the extreme amount of downforce it produces. If they focused less on the downforce it would be much faster.

Ferrari didn't want to make a supercar which would have the highest topspeed or best 0-62mph acceleration. They wanted to create the fastest roadgoing car on a track in the world.

Look at a formula one car. It has a topspeed of 350-370kph even though it has a power-to-weight ratio of 1375hp/tonne (the Ferrari F1 from '02, 825hp and 600kg). If it wasn't producing such huge amount of downforce it would easily go far more than 400kph.

I don't for a second doubt that Ferrari is able of building a car which would be faster than a Koenigsegg, they just aren't concentrating on it.

• 3 Wochen später...

as nice as the F355 is, as much of a classic as it is (i wish i could have talked my dad into buying one, they are an investment). I have to give my vote to either F40 of F512T Testarossa. Testarossa was the quintessential ferrari supercar. You know they estimated if they did Testarosa again, they could not afford to sell them for less than $500,000?

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...