EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Bentley GT w12 with strange noise in front driver side

Bui

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi I have Bentley GT w12 2012 with 50 000km. Everytime I start driving I start hearing some kind of strange voice on the driver side. And it is always on while driving-stops when car stops driving. Feels like bearing voice but you cant hear it outside. Sounds like something is turning among the speed. As if speed goes up something starts turning faster…If I googeled wheel hub defect  then it doesn’t sound like wheel hub at all (on videos this voice is too loud and you can hear metal grinding). 

Any suggestions? 
would like to add video here but I can’t 
I already replaced original vacuum pump with pipes and enginebelt/beltwheels.

Greetings

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Hi Bui,

Welcome at the forum.

Based on your descriptions, I would suspect some Fan / Ventilator at the drivers side.

If you may hear it even if the car stops, move your head around and turn your head to left and right - that usually helps to better locate the source of a sound.

Since I dont know the GT or any specifics of that car, thats all I might say and you probably already did that.

• Gefällt mir 3

Schreibe eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag schreiben und dich dann später registrieren. Wenn du bereits ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde dich zuerst an.

Gast
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorhergehender Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Neu erstellen...