EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

radar detector

bleh

Empfohlene Beiträge

im sick of getting mildly innocent speeding tickets just because i honestly didnt know how fast i was going.

so im opting to get a radar detector. uli rocks out a v1 so i think im going to pick up that. what do you guys use/trust?

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Would you believe I don't use one at all? I seem to have an instict for when it's safe to let the hammer down, and when to drop the anchor.

But I've always heard good things about the Valentine V1. The last I heard it was around $400, it may have gone down. But they're always keeping their product on the cutting edge. They also offer upgrades for your existing V1 when they make a significant improvement. I really like what they stand for.

I don't know if they still do this, but they used to say they would pay your ticket if the V1 ever failed you.

i used to have that ability and i have passed my fare share of cops speeding and the didnt pull out. i actually didnt get any tickets for a full year, but this time it was definitely a freak thing as i was just going with the flow of traffic, not really paying attention to speeding at all. the cop just chose to pull me over.

ive put off getting one for 5 years.... and this last ticket... man i totally shouldve gotten the radar detector.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...