EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

A New Pope Has Arrived ...

LateNightCable

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello people of Carpassion, :wink2: .......................................................................................... April 19, 2005

As of this post, it has been announced that a new pope has been chosen by the cardinals in Vatican City - Although we have yet to see who it is. Personally, I have nothing vested in who the pope is, I'm not even religious. But the position is a source of inspiration for millions. So to keep Carpassion up to date with current world events, I've created this topic on the new pope.

Hear Ye, Hear Ye! God save the Queen and all the jazz!

- LateNightCable

Edit -- The new pope elect is Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger of Germany. He has chosen the name Pope Benedict XVI for himself. He is the first German pope since the 11th. century.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

They managed to pick a Pope I hate more than the last one. Not only was he a member of an unnamable party, he is also stupid. I wonder if he liked being in the youth corps of an evil man never to be mentioned again on a site which is frequented by Germans.

Give him a shot, calling him a Nazi might be a little unfair. By all accounts his involvement in the Nazi youth, and later military infantry was forced upon him, and it's been said he commited no crimes. He was of age at that time and the war forced itself on a lot of people. He was studying at a seminary before all of that. He's 78 years old now anyway, so who knows how long he'll be the pope.

The things that John Paul II stood for never seemed like much of a revelation to me, but more like just plain common sense. Love thy neighbor, make peace not war and so on. The rest is simply repression.

As of this post, it has been announced that a new pope has been chosen by the cardinals in Vatican City ... God save the Queen
what are you trying to say?? the pope is a cross dresser???

thank God im not religious.

No, just humor, but cross-dresser, that's a good one.

You're not religious? I thought you were a little. In your MySpace page you say you love Jesus. People ussually don't say that unless they are heavy into religion.

Bleh says he's not religious. That makes me feel I can cut loose a little on this. Don't want to offend any regulars. I think many can appreciate this one.

Never too early to poke fun I suppose. Found this on another site.

beerpope.jpg

hahhahhaah cute.

yea theres a big difference between loving Jesus and being religious. Jesus often criticized those who were religious...

i think i would have to admit that i am a bit religious about surfing though... :lol:

They managed to pick a Pope I hate more than the last one. Not only was he a member of an unnamable party, he is also stupid. I wonder if he liked being in the youth corps of an evil man never to be mentioned again on a site which is frequented by Germans.

Sorry but: ( EDITED - Come on WiWa, remember you have a position to represent. )

You have not enough INFORMATION about the Nazi-Time!

So, before you have some unqualified notes, please make some enquiries - THANKS!!!

p.s. For me, the pope is one of the most unimportant person I know after Lawyer.

Westside edited that post a lot. Somebody on another forum made a mention about the man checking out Pope's butt too. :lol:

WiWa is correct in his assertation that information is key. A major thing to keep in mind here, is that history is full of tyrants and "evil doers" from all over the globe. Adolf Hitler and the Nazi party are simply one of the more recent and compelling examples in history. A man should not be judged unworthy of respect simply because at one small time in his life, he was involved in something that was not of his design.

In Pope Ratzinger's case, most all German boys his age probably had some involvment with the Hitler youth, just as so many young American men were drafted into the war. They wouldn't have had a lot of say in the matter now would they? Some things are just part of the time you live in, and you can't help but be among them.

Never judge a book by it's cover, and never judge a person by their past. Because people and times change.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...