EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

hi all , can u help me?

ahmed_sayed

Empfohlene Beiträge

i'm from the middel east and i was asking about the cars tombe in germany especially or euorpe generally or in estren asia ,

i want to know where is it in germany and how could i reach it ?

and what kinds of cars i will kinds which model prices someting like that and anything els u know plz tell me coz i really need to know alot of info. about it WHETHER in germany or ouside germany in any place on the world

thanx alot

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

What the hell are you asking. Try to shorten it into one coherent sentence. I hate these damn language barriers... Are you asking for a list of cars sold in Germany, perhaps? By the way LNC, just delete the other threads.

From what I can gather he wants to know of any cars that he can buy from Germany whether they actually come from Germany or from other places in Europe.

At least that's what I gather. That's a pretty huge list to even consider posting so you're going to have to narrow it down for us to be able to help you.

ex. What type of engine?? I4, I6, V6, diesel V8, V10, V12???? I mean what?? How much hp and torque you want?? Do you want a straight line car or a track car?? You're asking WAY to broad of a spectrum here.

i was asking about the cars tombe in germany especially or euorpe generally or in estren asia , i want to know where is it in germany and how could i reach it ?

The cars tomb, a museum perhaps?

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...