EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

djfux got a new fats time for his s4

bleh

Empfohlene Beiträge

4.40 sukkaz

we just put a true dual on last week and he finally did some logging. before the exhaust his fats was 4.92. so far his mods are a pp im, 710ns, bipipe, some intake mod, giac x chip, and now the exhaust.

for those of you who dont know what a fats time is: fats= 3rd gear pull from 4200-6500rpm.

unfortunately no 1/4mile times till spring:(. but before the exhaust and pp im he got a 13.2 with garbage launches since the track wasnt cleaning it on the last day.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

he is consumed by audiworld. ill admit its a really really good site. everyone on there does there homework and is extremely technical. ive learned a lot just browsing through some random threads. i tell him he should post here, but he says its to slow. i say thats cus nobody posts. then he says nothing. :(

Yeah but every other forum is so rowdy. People on AudiWorld may be technical, and do their homework. But Audi's are so... Overweight and dull. :wink:

We have it all here. :)

Tell him to check in sometime, he might find something he likes. We're not all 10 year olds with 30 Ferraris'. :lol:

But Audi's are so... Overweight and dull. :wink:
not his :lol: driving it by myself on 1/4 tank is a lot of fun. 3500lbs is hefty but its a sedan and its got all the creature comforts.

i dont mean to put down cp in anyway or anything, but i really learn a lot whenever browsing audiworld. there is just a ton of free information that doesnt really come around with other forums with some very knowledgable people. of course one should expect this from a manufacturor specific forum. :wink: i like that cp tries to stay away from any biases

Well, we always have our favorite makes, but CP is an all around car lovers forum - A place to shoot the breeze, swing your e-wang and perhaps pick up some useful info along the way. There is a little something for everyone, so you'll get your crazy comparisons. :wink:

Considering this, we're actually very fortunate that CP forum isn't a total circus.

• 2 Wochen später...

hello all. yes my new FATS time was 4.40, i was very happy. fats is (like bleh explained) 4200-6500 rpm, which is 59-92 mph. it should be 60-90, but to make things easier for people its 4200-6500. my times at the track were 13.61 @ 102.77 with a 2.2 60' ( my clutch wouldnt hold on for the ride) the iother time was even worste, because i didnt shut the car off, and i let it heat soak for 30 minutes. if i get my new clutch installed im shooting for 12s, w/o the clutch im definetly getting low low 13s @ 106-108mph.

my clutch is hit or miss. i cant launch consistently because it eitherslips a little then grips, or lets go completely. ive had some great launches on the street, and i think thats what killed it.

a stock s4 can do a 1.8x 60' i know that with a better launch i could have ran a 13.1-2. the car had power, just didnt launch good.

ill let you guys know what i do come spring time. my goal is to be the fastest stage 2, after that im gonna go big.

we shall see....

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...