EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

any halo heads in here?

bleh

Empfohlene Beiträge

so do any of you guys play halo 2? this weekend was a break through for me. i played way too much being snowed in. if you guys are on xbox live my brothers account is fresco and son. i would be happy to deal out 3 square meal of 0WN4G3!

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

halo is just another 1st person shooting game. team slayer, capture the flag, or just every man for himself. anything form chaotic mess to strategic whatever. im sooo damn addicted. i liked gta but beat it quick and that was the end of it. with halo though you never get tired cus there is always someone better than you online.

i beat vice city. i started playing san andreas, and its a really cool game, but i would rather play others.

im not that great at halo. i would say im better than some.

the only reason skyline doesnt like halo is cus hes not coordinated. and probably sucks at it :lol::lol: ill admit though, it does take a while to learn how to aim and walk at the same time.

Trying to do the 2 player fight while walking, aiming and firing all at the same time. It's bullshit :lol: Once you see the enemy you get happy as shit and start unloading on his ass but once you do you're not facing them anymore. The guns knock you all over the place and make you lose your target and that's if they DON'T move or run. Once they move or run fuck it I just go somewhere else.

Trying to do the 2 player fight while walking, aiming and firing all at the same time. It's bullshit :lol: Once you see the enemy you get happy as shit and start unloading on his ass but once you do you're not facing them anymore. The guns knock you all over the place and make you lose your target and that's if they DON'T move or run. Once they move or run *bad word* it I just go somewhere else.
the only reason skyline doesnt like halo is cus hes not coordinated. and probably sucks at it :lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've only played it twice so you really can't get good at something that requires all of your concentration in such a short amount of time X-).

I just don't like it, I loved D007 James Bond's better.

Halo sounds like a fun game, but one that could really suck in a standard controller format. Remember the hype of "vurtual reality" back in the early 90's, where you're strapped up with motion sensors and head mounted monitor so you're really "in" the game?

You guys might be too young to remember that, but this is just the kind of game that would be great in that format. Because how can you be totally aware of your surroundings while looking at a screen? Like Skyline said, theres a lot going on - maybe too much to deal with using a conventional hand controller.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo bleh,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Zubehör für Verschiedenes über Autos (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

it takes a good few hours of playing by yourself to really get a feel for it. but once you get it down... o man its sooo fun. definitely play by yourself for the first week though. or else you will hate it. i love that game... i think im going to go play

Halo sounds like a fun game, but one that could really suck in a standard controller format. Remember the hype of "vurtual reality" back in the early 90's, where you're strapped up with motion sensors and head mounted monitor so you're really "in" the game?

You guys might be too young to remember that, but this is just the kind of game that would be great in that format. Because how can you be totally aware of your surroundings while looking at a screen? Like Skyline said, theres a lot going on - maybe too much to deal with using a conventional hand controller.

I remember that, that would be absolutely perfect for this game. Except the price tag on it would be EXPENSIVE!!!

But that was 10-15 years ago. The required technology has advanced and has become cheaper. The military uses it. It's a fad I'd like to see come back - it could really work on a wide scale now.

I remember back in '96 seeing a VR arcade place at the Circle Center mall in Indianapolis where there was a vurtual reality hang gliding game - Too cool.

It's like 10,000 for a good simulator. You can build a good F1 sim, but you have to pay a lot for a "rolling" chassis. Every once in a while you can get a good "demo" vehicle without working suspension and dummy engine for about 15k, but it's usually a rolling chassis for 20k. then you have to get the set up with hydraulics and what not if you want to feel the g-forces.

I think they were selling Galaxian 3(D) for 15,000. It took up a huge amount of space but the screen was huge, 6 people could play at once, and it was awesome.

Return of VR will come soon.

I was reading a while back about a professional driving simulator with hydraulics and the whole works which comes from Finland or something and sells for close to a half a mil. But it cannot recreate g-forces. Nobody has found a way to simulate those while sitting in one place.

VR has never really gone, but it has yet to make a breakthrough as home entertainment. But you're right, it's time will come again.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...