EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

The Very First Drive in The M5.

mv

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Ok, got it! The next M5 beater from Mercedes must be surely be extreme to beat it. 13 sec to 200 is very extreme. Whatever sedan beating the M5 wount ever beat it by much that's guaranteed. The M boys must have been angry when making this M5! :lol: But I guess the MB and AMG can be angry about the situation too! :) I saw a video of an E55 beating the M3 in a quarter mile like it was a Fiat 600! And now this M5 is already beating E55 looking at some figures... And Audi will never release the next RS6 without knowing it beats the E55 and the M5 - that's for sure. The previous RS6 did beat the old E55 and old M5. I doubt it will tale long before the beutiful new A6 comes in shape! Not to forget about AMGs next one. Wonder where these kinds of sedans is in 20 years...

Is that a women behind the wheel? Or is that Chris Bangle himself?! He's not even shiftin him self... the car isn't in the ultra mega super mode (aka S11), he's only using 400bhp. The full power of the car is only unleashed when put it in S11 which also means shifting yourself.

And all speedo's have a standard deviation of 8% at that speed.

8% of 270 = 21,6

270 - 21,6 = 248,4 Km/h

• 2 Wochen später...

If a 760Li can be made to do it in 5.1 ( as tested by Car&Driver magazine last year ) than I think the new M5 could do it at least close to 4 flat, especially since the considerably less potent, though by no means weak E39 M5 made the 60 run in a 4.8. I guess we'll need more definitive performance tests to be sure though.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...