EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

New Ferrari?

ah64zzp

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Nice save ah64zzp ;)

The front doesn't resemble Ferrari at all, which in my case, is a good thing. I think they need to finally change up the way Ferrari's look. You could always tell a Ferrari was a Ferrari because they all have some sort of characteristic that looks the same.

Although the front is completely different, the back is still Ferrari. Guess you got to keep something Ferrari-inspired on the F60. :sigh:

Doesn't the front kind of resemble the McLaren F1?

no, the front doesn't look any closer to McLaren F1 than any other supercar's front end.

yes, it does look like a ferrari, it looks like every pre-production shot of the upcomming F420 Modena, which makes sense, because that car does bear resemblence to a disguised 360.

And you think ferraris are unnattractive skyline. ...........Wow.

I think the cars in the photos are different than the ones in the video game screen shot up top.

I am not moved at all by images of new Ferraris'. Everything they do from here to eternity is just a rehash anyway, unless they switch to gas turbine power. The fact that it resembles a mildly reworked 360 is evidence that Pininfarina is possibly short of ideas.

Forget the F420, look at that silver Alfa 156 wagon. What a cool little car. :)

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo ah64zzp,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Ferrari (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

well, since a 420 is the replacement to 360, the natural next stage of evolution for it, it should resemble it. How is everything rehash? If that were true of ferrari, than it would certainly be true of porsche and the corvette, clearly by now they are just rehash too right?

Ferrari continues to be inventive in their styling and engineering.

The 420 should resemble the 360 if they're are looking for an evolutionary approach - or if they are just plain out of styling ideas.

What I mean by rehash, is that Ferrari has failed to create anything outstandingly original from anything they have already been doing for a long time. And with the same ingredients, how could they really? Ferrari styling and engineering may be inventive compared to most, but not in relation to themselves.

Like I've said before, Farrari is the McDonalds hamburger of the exotic car world. :bored: " Diablo " speaks for itself, while F420 is just another Ferrari, no matter how fast it will be. They don't even all that look exotic anymore. The wind tunnel can do that though. Ferrari needs a new trick, like Chrysler needed the 300.

The review is coming by the way, as an artist, I have to be in my zen. O:-)

And you think ferraris are unnattractive skyline. ...........Wow.

Uhhhh who said I don't find Ferrari's attractive?? I've stated plenty of times before that I believe the 360 Modena is the sexiest Ferrari ever made.

I mistaked what the front of the McLaren was, I thought it looked alot different than what it actually looks like. Oh well, not my problem.

Reason why I said it doesn't have every characteristic of a Ferrari is a good thing because I like change. I can't stand it when I see alot of features on previous versions of a brand name car.

Reason why I said it doesn't have every characteristic of a Ferrari is a good thing because I like change. I can't stand it when I see alot of features on previous versions of a brand name car

I think maybe it's the Ferrari's purpose,(just as you said): You could always tell a Ferrari was a Ferrari because they all have some sort of characteristic that looks the same.

I remember the chief technology officer of BMW once said " When you come across a new BMW car in the street ,you will say:oh,it's a new car,comes from the greatly distinguished BMW company". I can't remember the exact words,it's the brief meaning.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...